William Hill Scottish Cup draw

A.M

It's been Junior football since it started.

There is no need to change it to suit an agenda that has nothing to do with us.

There's no time like the moment to change it and drag ourselves into the 21st century.

Your argument is like working beside the old stereotypical guy who's got a month to go until he retires, he's been doing the job the wrong / awkward way for years and you suggest the easier way to him and he's like " naw I've been doing it this way for years" ( the wrong and stupid way) .

Any product that needs to be explained is severely flawed, grown men playing football and it's graded like kids football.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't really bother me the whole Junior tag tbh. If the changed it tomorrow I'd be all for it, it's it's still called The Juniors in 30 years time then so be it. Can remember the look on one guys face when He spotted my scarf and asked me what team I supported and explained I was just on my way back from Musselburgh watching my team play in the Junior Cup, for a split second I could see by his expression he thought I was some weirdo travelling the country watching weans play fitba. Think there's more pressing things to change first though

There's no time like the moment to change it and drag ourselves into the 21st century.

Your argument is like working beside the old stereotypical guy who's got a month to go until he retires, he's been doing the job the wrong / awkward way for years and you suggest the easier way to him and he's like " naw I've been doing it this way for years" ( the wrong and stupid way) .

Any product that needs to be explained is severely flawed, grown men playing football and it's graded like kids football.

I've never met anybody in Scotland who didn't know what Junior football is.

So Hertha after nearly 80 years of exsistance what shall we call our club?

After all if we're in with pub teams like Glasgow Uni and Junior football is no more surely we can't be called Beith Juniors.

It should.

Why should it you absolute cretin?

Ffs you support Ayr Utd which is hardly anything to boast about.

No go f**k off and leave football discussion to real football fans.

Idiot.

Why should it you absolute cretin?

Ffs you support Ayr Utd which is hardly anything to boast about.

No go f**k off and leave football discussion to real football fans.

Idiot.

What a fucking throbber you are :lol: :lol:

'real football fans' is a good one though I'll give you that, especially after supporting a pub team and trying to have a dig at Ayr.

What a fucking throbber you are :lol: :lol:

'real football fans' is a good one though I'll give you that, especially after supporting a pub team and trying to have a dig at Ayr.

You're the one coming on here talking shite as usual.

Go talk shite with your cretinous pals on whatever shitey league you're in.

Nobody on here is interested in your opinion.

So instead of being asked why it is called Junior football we just need to keep telling people why we are called Juniors.

I hope it never changes and certainly am happy to differentiate between us and the glorified school teams like Glasgow Uni.

You only just scraped through the gradings at Tulliallen and never got picked for any teams in the lunch time league?

You only just scraped through the gradings at Tulliallen and never got picked for any teams in the lunch time league?

If you're going to talk pish at least learn to spell the police college properly.

You'll just look stupid otherwise.

I've never met anybody in Scotland who didn't know what Junior football is.

So Hertha after nearly 80 years of exsistance what shall we call our club?

After all if we're in with pub teams like Glasgow Uni and Junior football is no more surely we can't be called Beith Juniors.

How's about Beith Town FC.

It's not rocket science to change a product and it's name.

It certainly is Hertha.

It's outdated and an affront.

When you tell folk who don't live in Scotland that you support a junior team they actually laugh and then you need to explain yourself. Even after explaining yourself they still laugh.

If you tell people living in Scotland that you support a Junior team then they'll probably laugh more tbh as they know what it is.

Will that include my club having to change their name?

It gives me no riddy to say I support the mighty Beith JUNIORS and watch JUNIOR football.

Beith. That would work. You could add any old word on if you fancy it. Beith Buckfast would have a certain ring to it ...

Archived