Buckie Thistle vs Rothes

Fraserburgh vs Dalbeattie Star

Wick Academy vs Whitehill Welfare

Formartine United vs Gretna 2008

Ties to be played on Saturday 26th September 2015

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must admit and say I have never heard of BSC Glasgow but after looking them up I would expect Talbot to go through safely enough, tough one for Girvan if they can get through against Lothian Thistle I wouldn't fancy Girvan's chances against Kelty and Linlithgow should cruise past Gala easily enough.

Must admit and say I have never heard of BSC Glasgow but after looking them up I would expect Talbot to go through safely enough, tough one for Girvan if they can get through against Lothian Thistle I wouldn't fancy Girvan's chances against Kelty and Linlithgow should cruise past Gala easily enough.

Would tend to agree with that.

Also feel Cove will be too strong for Banks O'Dee

Broomhill Sports Club don't they play their games at Maryhill Juniors Park.

If Talbot get to Ibrox, will you be in The Broomloan Road Stand,H ?

No mate my season is for the Main Stand working my way along until I've got a seat in the directors box, tbh I am shocked I have never been offered one seeing as I am so popular.

Looking forward to the visit of Talbot to BSC Glasgow.....very tough game for us against a side who have been the benchmark for non-league football for years.....really excited for everyone at our club , should be a great day.

Been told by an old chap who saw them a few weeks ago that Talbot will be far too strong for them.

He has no doubt that Talbot will be in the next round.

Also the game will be played at Maryhills ground.

It's a team that destroyed last years conquerors Edinburgh City five nil in a cup semi at maryhill last year. Not to be underestimated IMO

It's a team that destroyed last years conquerors Edinburgh City five nil in a cup semi at maryhill last year. Not to be underestimated IMO

We didn't turn up against Edinburgh City last season didn't help when Boydy got sent off either.

Anyway in my opinion I think Talbot are well aware of the potential of lowland league teams.

Listening to few others say we are the "Benchmark" appears to be used in a way that they have nothing to lose and beating us would be a great scalp.

So I'll say this you are probably correct but at the same time to any team playing The Talbot, don't expect it to be easy against a pack of hard working class players. If you beat us you will have earned it.

I agree with you, surely not.

No team should be underestimated.

I'm sure Tucker and the players will not be under estimating BSC either and thinking it's an easy tie.

Think you're right. You don't get success like tucker has enjoyed by failing to pay due respect to the quality of the opposition. Intriguing tie this one.

Looking forward to the visit of Talbot to BSC Glasgow.....very tough game for us against a side who have been the benchmark for non-league football for years.....really excited for everyone at our club , should be a great day.

NON-LEAGUE!!!!! NON-FKN-LEAGUE??????? right, so the scotttish lowlife league is such a pinnacle of football excellence.

Lonewolfie....are you ok....I never disrespected anyone in my post. I never said the league my team play in is any better than any other league....

I include my team as a non-league team. I think you need to calm down a bit.

NON-LEAGUE!!!!! NON-FKN-LEAGUE??????? right, so the scotttish lowlife league is such a pinnacle of football excellence.

Beginning to see how you're a lonewolf.....

Technically it is though- there's no league higher in non league than the lowland so by definition it's the pinnacle (whether anyone agrees with that or not).

Archived