Irvine Victoria 2015/16

IrvineVicsMan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets hope so, because the reserve gk doesn't fill me with confidence!

thought he did fine when he came on on saturday,made a few good saves,esp the double block from close range,and wasnt to blame for any of the goals

• 2 weeks later...

Conditions were horrific today, but our boys were deserved winners v Darval, every fan at Victoria Park appreciates the commitment 100% - take a bow boys, roll on Kello next Saturday, cap doffed to a great set of boys

Despite some criticism I have enjoyed the ADL this year, virtually no easy games, cracking entertainment for a fiver, best of luck to all the teams for the rest of the season

hi buddy took in this game today,credit to both teams on a terrible day for football,though there was not much between the two teams over the full game.vics took there goal well in the first half,darvel were unlucky with the goal mouth scramble.vics second goal was out of a cartoon,but you scored with it.great entertainment for a fiver,vics looking strong for the league now.

I thought it was a strange one with the referee speaking to Stevie during half time. Once the game had started he had to complete the full 90 mins as strange as it was the conditions got better.I.e rain stopped and wind eased a bit. I felt he was looking for an easy excuse to abandon it.

A good victory,onwards to Kello now.

Pitch looked in great nick but the weather conditions during the first half were appalling I think the Vics certainly adapted the better of the two teams

Tough one for the Ref to call and I thought he actually had a decent game.

Fair result in the end

I thought it was a strange one with the referee speaking to Stevie during half time. Once the game had started he had to complete the full 90 mins as strange as it was the conditions got better.I.e rain stopped and wind eased a bit. I felt he was looking for an easy excuse to abandon it.A good vic

Push good to meet u today tory,onwards to Kello now.

I thought it was a strange one with the referee speaking to Stevie during half time. Once the game had started he had to complete the full 90 mins as strange as it was the conditions got better.I.e rain stopped and wind eased a bit. I felt he was looking for an easy excuse to abandon it.A good vic

Push good to meet u today tory,onwards to Kello now.

you pissed what you saying

he is bangin them in this season,where's he playing?

Wide on right up front. We have a strong forward line who can mix it up a bit with goals coming from across the team. We aren't reliant on one or two players to provide our goals,unlike some other ADL sides,who struggle when their forwards are off the boil.

Archived