Irvine Victoria 2015/16

IrvineVicsMan

With the season already underway and a maximum 6 points from 2 games what is everyone's thoughts on the team, new signings, management, promotion chances etc?

I personally think after watching the start to the season that they could get promotion at a breeze if they continue to play the way they have.

The 3 strikers who have started, Kevin Adam, David Adams & Eddie Ablohr will all be battling for top goal scorer with Adam having scored 5, Adams & Ablohr on 2 each already after 2 games.

What's everyone's thoughts?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would stick with current front 3, would also always go with best two central midfielders, when available,

Saturday a big game for both Darvel and Vics, think we will be more aware of Vic's season ahead after that one

Plenty of tough games ahead but have done very well first 2

Would stick with current front 3, would also always go with best two central midfielders, when available,

Saturday a big game for both Darvel and Vics, think we will be more aware of Vic's season ahead after that one

Plenty of tough games ahead but have done very well first 2

I see wilson and jc have played both weeks. Are these 2 not strongest centre midfielders at club ?

"A breeze" you say!! Oh how I love when bawbags like yourself come out with statements like that after only 2 games playing poor teams in the division. Big game on Saturday for you lot...let's see if it's still a breeze after Saturday ya numpty. :) :) :)

How does that make me a bawbag exactly? I know one thing for sure if your team lose your precious tony for too long yous will finish in your usual 'close but not close enough' position as your defence are pish.

• 2 months later...

Great three points for Vic's yesterday, you could not buy that feeling when Big Eddie hit the injury time winner, it was brilliant

Ardeer won't be near the bottom if they play like that every week

Pity Calum was ordered off, think he may miss two games now, time for one of the other boys to step up, they always do

Mon The Vics

I thought that would be the fixture we would get on the back of the replays and postponements from yesterday's Scottish ties.

Not ideal again having played teams twice before we've even completed half our league fixtures. Would have preferred it a little later in season when there might have been something at stake for both teams. That would have given it a wee edge.

Archived