Peterhead v Albion Rovers

Poor second half from us - should have tied the game up in the first 30 minutes after a good start but the longer we left it the more it played into Albion's hands. Don't think our keeper made a save the whole game but by the same token I don't think the Albion keeper did either. We will have to kick it up a gear if we are to really make some progress this season.

Just watched the video of the game - didn`t Rovers have a `stonewall` penalty denied for a handball ??

Yep. They were also lucky to keep Young on the park with two rash challenges in about 30 secs. Booked for the first and then went straight through the Peterhead player with the second.

First game of the season for me and disappointed with the result but no more than we deserved out the game. Losing a goal on half-time is just criminal.

Yep. They were also lucky to keep Young on the park with two rash challenges in about 30 secs. Booked for the first and then went straight through the Peterhead player with the second.

First game of the season for me and disappointed with the result but no more than we deserved out the game. Losing a goal on half-time is just criminal.

^^^^^

Jinx

Archived