Tam McManus to Pollock?

fandabbydozzy

Is mcmanus not on loan to gartcairn anyway going by a lot of posts on other sites meaning he couldn't for anyone else there is loads of posts on it

That was just the Ayr fans taking the piss on the League 1 forum!

There's usually not any 'smoke without fire' so to speak. As much as he may be enjoying his time at Gartcairn and I've no doubt he's being treated extremely well....will it get to a point where he becomes frustrated playing at a level which he is no doubt better than? Interesting to see if anything comes of this.

I suppose it all depends how much money he is on and the length of his contract, I'm sure if he was out of contract at end of season there will be a host of clubs wanting to sign him. As Sports fan says he has yet to attend away games in the middle of winter on mud baths where the football is non existent, might change his mind about his current position!!

I suppose it all depends how much money he is on and the length of his contract, I'm sure if he was out of contract at end of season there will be a host of clubs wanting to sign him. As Sports fan says he has yet to attend away games in the middle of winter on mud baths where the football is non existent, might change his mind about his current position!!

I disagree with this.....I'm sure mcmanus has had to play in mud baths in the middle of winter during his career on many occasions! Guys like this are model pros and such occasions is another day at the office.

As for next year I'm sure many super teams will be making offers for his services qualified uefa b coach sure there will be more than playing offers on the table for him!

The move to pollok would surely cost them Winters cost them 5k and IMO McManus is better and alot younger than him so if pollok cough up the dough....but Gartcairn wouldn't accept!

Archived