Aberdeen v Celtic - 12/9/15

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our allocation has been cut again, this time from 1800 to 1400, has the fence been moved further along or something?

I'd expect in the event of a Celtic win StandFree to bang on about budgets, wage bills and how winning this game and the league means nothing after losing to Malmo

Aberdeen have the only 100% record in the league but we beat them four times last season, depending on how many players come back unscathed from the international fixtures I'm going for a fence sitting 1-1 draw. Celtic to be wrongly awarded a throw in five minutes before our goal leading to Aberdeen fans to whine about bent referees giving Celtic everything etc!!!!

Our allocation has been cut again, this time from 1800 to 1400, has the fence been moved further along or something?

I'd expect in the event of a Celtic win StandFree to bang on about budgets, wage bills and how winning this game and the league means nothing after losing to Malmo

Aberdeen have the only 100% record in the league but we beat them four times last season, depending on how many players come back unscathed from the international fixtures I'm going for a fence sitting 1-1 draw. Celtic to be wrongly awarded a throw in five minutes before our goal leading to Aberdeen fans to whine about bent referees giving Celtic everything etc!!!!

Every season Celtic fans boo people that report racist abuse, the more we cut your allocation.

Apparently

I expect a tight game, with a narrow victory for the Scottish champions.

after all, we could not possibly improve on the absolute pumping the sheep got over the course of last season......or could we...?

Surprised we've cut your allocation again cos you can't get any home fans in the standard away end.

Was talking to our ticket convenor from the Affiliation of CSC'S yesterday about it.

Like you say you cant safely put home fans in there unless the fence has been moved along a bit?

I think Aberdeen are thinking less Celtic fans = more chance of winning. The haven't sussed that having a shite football team might have something to do with them being embarrassed numerous times last season by the Scottish Champions.

Less Celtic fans = less stewarding costs, less disruption to locals from Celtic fans urinating in gardens, leaving Buckfast bottles in them etc and less chance of Shay Logan being abused for speaking out against racism.

Entirely logical from Aberdeen, not that they have to justify their decision.

Less Celtic fans = less stewarding costs, less disruption to locals from Celtic fans urinating in gardens, leaving Buckfast bottles in them etc and less chance of Shay Logan being abused for speaking out against racism.

Entirely logical from Aberdeen, not that they have to justify their decision.

Away and boil yer head you fucking zoomer

Archived