Arbroath v Clyde

Our first 3 points of the season

Fleming

Whatley (only cause I have zero confidence in Wilson)

Little

Munro

Johnstone

Ramsey

Stewart

Gold

Lowdon

Grehan

Ryan

Linn to sit out seeing as Ramsey done so well yesterday, hopefully he can make an impact from the bench and show us what he's capable of cause he's not been anywhere near his best so far this season, Hearts game aside where he was phenomenal. Hopefully get a decent crowd in but after 3 defeats and a draw the fair weather fans might no turn up.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we'll win 3-0 or lose 3-0. Usually when Arbroath are playing shite, we turn up at Gayfield and duly help them get back to form.

Only change worth considering for us would be Marko. I read a few Clyde fans saying they wouldn't break Bolo/Smith partnership but for me, Marko is a must start if fit. Think the team pretty much picks itself otherwise, maybe Ferguson dropping out for Brisbane.

Should be a good day, I'm looking forward to it. Aiming to get into the ground with us not losing 2-0 this time around.

Arguably the worst time to schedule this fixture....along with East Fife, both clubs boast healthy numbers of Scotland supporters,...many of whom will be in Georgia. Don't expect much in the way of travelling numbers, as the polis appear to be autograph-hunting at Clyde matches for the stars of our latest cinema release. The fitba?? High scoring draw....we're nowhere near the level we ought to be after six matches, and man-for-man are probably slightly less than the sum of Arbroath's parts. 3-3, Jimmys Gilmour, Murphy and Gibson on the scoresheet.

Not sure if we have anyone else but preferably not have Brisbane or Scott ferguson starting, from what I've seen both have been poor so far.

Need to take something up there.

If it's a straight choice between Ferguson and Brisbane it would have to be Ferguson for me. If /when he hits form he's a much more direct player and always likely to find a goal out of nothing. He's also more willing to go in where it might hurt, where Brisbane doesn't appear to do 50/50s from what I've seen.

Arguably the worst time to schedule this fixture....along with East Fife, both clubs boast healthy numbers of Scotland supporters,...many of whom will be in Georgia. Don't expect much in the way of travelling numbers, as the polis appear to be autograph-hunting at Clyde matches for the stars of our latest cinema release. The fitba?? High scoring draw....we're nowhere near the level we ought to be after six matches, and man-for-man are probably slightly less than the sum of Arbroath's parts. 3-3, Jimmys Gilmour, Murphy and Gibson on the scoresheet.

not this club versus country pish again, I doubt the numbers going to watch Scotland in Georgia will greatly affect the crowd on Saturday

U getting train or walking it aggro:D

Can neither confirm or deny my mode of transport, in leiu of the now familiar welcoming committee. Just get on at Croy like Sir Kevin and The Thistle Crasher did last year. The worst that'll happen is kicked off at Stirling, what could possibly go wrong??

Archived