Ayr v Stenhousemuir 1/09/15

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, not so sure on this. Our midweek record is just terrible and Stenny seem to have started very well. However, they're not unbeatable and our record has to go soon. Think once we click, we'll give someone a good doing, maybe this Tuesday? I'd start Caldwell today, give him a chance like Preston has been.

Fleming

Devlin Graham McLauchlan Boyle

Docherty Adams

Gilmour Trouten Moore

Caldwell

Subs: Newman, Muir, Murphy, Forrest, Crawford, Preston, Donald

Callum you behave :) , Gilmour on the right of the 3 with wee Forrest on the bench . Im not having that , these are the types of games Forrest needs to start . Midweek at home , weathers still decent . We wont have a better time to beat one of our closest rivals and move up the table . Back 4 picks itself . Docherty and Adams centre-mids withTrouten and Forrest wide right or left (have a swap during the game if yous like lads) . Moore and Preston up top . 3 points right there .

Callum you behave :) , Gilmour on the right of the 3 with wee Forrest on the bench . Im not having that , these are the types of games Forrest needs to start . Midweek at home , weathers still decent . We wont have a better time to beat one of our closest rivals and move up the table . Back 4 picks itself . Docherty and Adams centre-mids withTrouten and Forrest wide right or left (have a swap during the game if yous like lads) . Moore and Preston up top . 3 points right there .

Forrest on the right isn't an option for me, us isn't effective there and Trouten is better centrally than him. Its also good to have Forrest to come off the bench if we're needing a lift.

All about opinions though.

I can see ur point Callum . Im thinkin pushing Boyle and Devlin on . Let Docherty or Adams sit back into the 3 in defence when were on the front foot . Im not wanting wee Forrest and Trouten to be static wide midfielders , im all for giving them a free reign in attack , switch and move but also get behind the ball when we lose it . Surely the 4 at the back including Docherty and Adams can cope with the Stenny firepower . Im maybe being a wee bit ambitious here but im all for giving it a go . Fancy us

Forrest on the right isn't an option for me, us isn't effective there and Trouten is better centrally than him. Its also good to have Forrest to come off the bench if we're needing a lift.

All about opinions though.

totally with this. He hasn't made it yet and needs to show an awfy lot more.

Archived