Cumnock Juniors

Cantona

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen much of Cumnock this season , but speaking to Cumnock fans they are saying last years team is stronger than this years , being the size of club they are they should be favourites

100% wrong. Guys like Murphy and burns alone improves on last seasons team. McKeown will get it right

Let's be honest they haven't so for, shocking result today

More than shocking result I'd say BUT let's look at the fact some of these guys should be playing at higher level. They think this division will be cake walk...... Wrong.

Today shows them that, this will be the kick they need. McKeown will not justs manage Cumnock but will manage senior. The guy has an abundance of footballing knowledge

The Lugar result can be forgiven. Lets be honest, the Ardagh is a glorified pre-season tourney and by all accounts the Lugar keeper played oot his skin and it was an o.g that won Lugar the game.

That aside, i am concerned about today's game and the lack of desire shown by the players. Last week they looked hungry for a win against the Glens, today it looked like a team that thought the game was won before we kicked a ball. Manager needs to play his best 11 each week and give himself a chance. But the players have a lot to answer for. Sometimes you need to motivate yourself and dig in, they're no wee boys so blame shouldn't just be pointed in manager's direction. I'm still hopeful he'll get it right so i'm behind him and the players to bounce back from today's debacle.

The Lugar result can be forgiven. Lets be honest, the Ardagh is a glorified pre-season tourney and by all accounts the Lugar keeper played oot his skin and it was an o.g that won Lugar the game.

That aside, i am concerned about today's game and the lack of desire shown by the players. Last week they looked hungry for a win against the Glens, today it looked like a team that thought the game was won before we kicked a ball. Manager needs to play his best 11 each week and give himself a chance. But the players have a lot to answer for. Sometimes you need to motivate yourself and dig in, they're no wee boys so blame shouldn't just be pointed in manager's direction. I'm still hopeful he'll get it right so i'm behind him and the players to bounce back from today's debacle.

Spot on. There will be no lack of desire come next game. Now they know what's involved. Great post

Don't talk piss them man got a team last year that no one could save from the drop and this is only one game f**k sake man I want to see the talk of he wins next week lol no one should be sacked after one game come on get a grip

Spot on

What has that got to do with anything, it's Cumnock that we are talking about obviously you don't know the Ayrshire mentally

Yes it is one game then?????? Yes, beat of Lugar but the champions were beat of Maybole so it is one game. Get a grip people

Glad your back after spitting the dummy about you'r beloved..... S,,,,s ????

I've not been anywhere, as for spitting the dummy, you're just being ridiculous. Like it or not, people have different views from yourself.

My views were as valid as yours, I watched it weekly, it was frustrating and a war of attrition. Three seasons of it was one too much for me.

Were you playing today?

Archived