Rangers v St Johnstone

Solitaire

Fooling absolutely nobody, champ.

All one needs to do is pull up the hilarious pre-season predictions from your fellow bigots on this very forum, or just carry out a simple Google search.

What was it, Boyd and Miller would score for fun - 50 goals between them?

:lol:

You didn't see those predictions from me anywhere mate!

Not so much Miller perhaps but I'll admit that I was surprised that the guile and blistering pace of Boyd combined with the flair and high tempo of Daly's game didn't quite cut it last year!?

Enjoy your season.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fooling absolutely nobody, champ.

All one needs to do is pull up the hilarious pre-season predictions from your fellow bigots on this very forum, or just carry out a simple Google search.

What was it, Boyd and Miller would score for fun - 50 goals between them?

:lol:

You're a lunatic.

Unfortunately for life's losers, those days are a distant memory, far away in the past. Long gone. Gutted for you tbh.
Oh, and don't you (or any of your fellow bigot supporters) ever for a moment try and kid on otherwise that you didn't think you were going to win last season's Championship at a canter. In footballing terms, season 2014-15 was the most humiliating in Rangers/Sevco's entire history - and all thanks to the Heart of Midlothian. Deal with it.
Have you ever seen a naked woman, apart from on the internet?

Imagine Paulos reaction if Rangers beat Hearts title winning points tally this season :lol:

They might, but they have one less big hitter to compete against.

We won't ever be in that league again in any case so I couldn't care less.

Not sharing the doom and gloom surrounding this match, Rangers have beaten absolutely nobody of worth this season.

You have won 1 game in 6.

The only sensible thing you can say is that you've been pumped by better teams than we've not been pumped by.

We've not been "pumped" by anyone, we've lost three games, two by one goal after mistakes and the other against Celtic seen Gordon pull off a wonder save in the final minute to prevent a similar one goal deficit. We're just playing against teams closer to our level, while you lot are playing teams far weaker than you.

We've not been pumped in any game

We've not been "pumped" by anyone,

It's a balance. One of your posters declaimed us for beating no-one. The other side is that you're close to becoming the Premiership whipping boys.

Now if you want to discuss the forthcoming game then fine. If you want to start it with 'us' beating no one then you need to also examine your abject apology of a team and its start to the season.

It's a balance. One of your posters declaimed us for beating no-one. The other side is that you're close to becoming the Premiership whipping boys.

Now if you want to discuss the forthcoming game then fine. If you want to start it with 'us' beating no one then you need to also examine your abject apology of a team and its start to the season.

:lol: "whipping boys"?! We've only lost by more than one goal once and sit 8th. Kilmarnock are the whipping boys

you're close to becoming the Premiership whipping boys.

:lol: "whipping boys"?! We've only lost by more than one goal once and sit 8th. Kilmarnock are the whipping boys

Sorry chappy. I assumed you knew what 'close' meant.

*Note to self. Never overestimate the diddies' comprehension.

Sorry chappy. I assumed you knew what 'close' meant.

*Note to self. Never overestimate the diddies' comprehension.

Yes, saying we're close makes a massive difference, despite the fact our results are improving.

I was merely posting the other side of the argument for balance. Rangers have been impressive so far this season which has made their fans think they are unbeatable in a game like this.

Absolutely not. We've had 8 games and 8 wins but we acknowledge our frailties, especially our defensive pair.

The bit that boiled my pish was one of your fandans declaring, "Rangers have beaten absolutely nobody of worth this season.". Maybe so but we have done so with style and skill. Your club can't say the same.

Oh and you can only pish with the cock you are given.

Absolutely not. We've had 8 games and 8 wins but we acknowledge our frailties, especially our defensive pair.

The bit that boiled my pish was one of your fandans declaring, "Rangers have beaten absolutely nobody of worth this season.". Maybe so but we have done so with style and skill. Your club can't say the same.

Oh and you can only pish with the cock you are given.

We've lost with style and skill, have you not been watching us?

Archived