Kilmarnock v Heart of Midlothian, League Cup Third Round, 23/09/2015

Elixir

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think you know what a yo-yo club is, m-eight.

Enjoy your relegation this season, though.

No, it's abysmal. You have Jamie Hamill and Scott Robinson anchoring the middle of the park ffs.

Did you read what I said?

That's down to the Jambo c**t in charge. They are far from the best options in the squad for those roles.

Let's hope Lockinho has been given the boot before this tie and can sit in the Chadwick with his own kind , I'd gladly pay the exorbitant fee for his ticket.

We won't have a full time alternative manager in any case so can only see a loss . What type depends on who is in charge , we have a decent squad despite what the ignorant fans from other clubs think . If it's Lockinho it will be woeful to watch if a.n .other is in charge we might see some football on show .Either way the champions elect will bring a large crowd which will be nice

Spot on bud. Like those diddy teams who last won the league pre 1965. He had a terrible record with one of them in the cups.

Bald man fighting for a comb type post.

Did you read what I said?

That's down to the Jambo c**t in charge. They are far from the best options in the squad for those roles.

Lee McCulloch? The Jambo c**t in charge has signed shite players = absymal squad.

Best draw(other than being at home) we could have hoped for if the game was being played tomorrow.

If we take a good crowd down I can see us winning though.

I'm not sure how much of a difference the size of crowd will make, tbh.

Archived