Kilmarnock v Heart of Midlothian, League Cup Third Round, 23/09/2015

Elixir

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gary Locke (if he's still in a job) will be really up for this. His record against Hibs when passionate was tremendous. I honestly think we'll get beat.

It doesn't matter how passionate he gets, the Kilmarnock squad is abysmal and we aren't bottle merchants like Hibs.

It doesn't matter how passionate he gets, the Kilmarnock squad is abysmal and we aren't bottle merchants like Hibs.

I don't think the squad is abysmal. Far from it.

The manager is thick as f**k and the sooner he's back watching you lot on a Saturday afternoon, the better.

I love the confidence of these yo-yo teams.

Don't think you know what a yo-yo club is, m-eight.

Enjoy your relegation this season, though.

I don't think the squad is abysmal. Far from it.

The manager is thick as f**k and the sooner he's back watching you lot on a Saturday afternoon, the better.

No, it's abysmal. You have Jamie Hamill and Scott Robinson anchoring the middle of the park ffs.

On paper it was the best tie we could've got with the caveat I'd have preferred if it was at home. However, it's a month away, confidence in a team is huge so you don't know what kind of Killie we'll face. Plus I can't see us not making a few changes for it with it being sandwiched in between the Aberdeen and Celtic games.

All that said, we should win if we're anywhere near our best.

Slater and O'Hara would be our first choice partnership under a competent manager who isn't a horrible cnut of a human being, tactically retarded, wage thief, hope he steps on several plugs, fat Jambo w**k.

I felt your description was lacking so I added a couple of things. I hope you don't mind?

Aye, Locke's record against Hibs was superb. That's why he's a Jambo, we aint Hibs.

Good tie for us and probably easier than Forfar unless GL manages to get his squad working and training hard instead of chips'n'cheese and the Xbox.

Archived