Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty comfortable stuff in the end. Liking the look of Keatings, we already look a bit more clinical with him up front.

Despite him getting some brilliant results against us, I thought Raith looked a better team today than under Murray. Pretty end to end type of game and even though we were the better team, Raith probably should've scored and made a contest out of it.

Pretty comfortable stuff in the end. Liking the look of Keatings, we already look a bit more clinical with him up front.

Despite him getting some brilliant results against us, I thought Raith looked a better team today than under Murray. Pretty end to end type of game and even though we were the better team, Raith probably should've scored and made a contest out of it.

Same as this. Would have been interesting if we'd have scored. Didn't think there was too much between the sides in all honesty, Hibs probably the better team and deserved it but we played better than we did in February when we scrambled a point. That's football.

A few things that stand out, Hibs no realise they're in the championship yet, 22bucks for a ticket - wild, Ibrox next week is £20 (I'm not going, just a bit more bearable for pricing! (Although still extortionate but I'll not go into the cost of British football or I'll be here all night)). A fair result on hindsight would be a draw, we made Hibs look good today - they (as we were) were absolute mince - not the best of games, a beauty from Keatings (should've been closed down) and then a lucky goal at the back. 2-0 blowhards Hibs for nix. "If only we were at the races the day!"

Well that was a waste of a day and £50.

I feel partly to blame. I backed us to win. We never win when I have money riding on it.

I would like to apologise to Ray and the team.

That said, I couldn't be arsed travelling through yesterday, so I didn't spend £50. Up ye!

When can we moan about the ticketing shambles trying to get in? Must have been 200 Rovers fans outside the ground at 3pm. I got there at 2.40 and missed kick-off. It shouldn't take 25 mins to get that many folk into a stadium who have arrived in plenty of time.

I'll know for Jan 2 and next season to head to the ground at 1.30 to be on the safe side.

When can we moan about the ticketing shambles trying to get in? Must have been 200 Rovers fans outside the ground at 3pm. I got there at 2.40 and missed kick-off. It shouldn't take 25 mins to get that many folk into a stadium who have arrived in plenty of time.

I'll know for Jan 2 and next season to head to the ground at 1.30 to be on the safe side.

They won't sell you a ticket until 2pm...

Hibs think they are a big club but are so diddy on so many levels

Think that clears up the "penalty incident" clearly Oxley took the ball.. The Raith player should've been booked for diving imo

Don't like to see that kind of thing from the Raith boy. Hopefully McKinnon has a word with him.

Hibs think they are a big club but are so diddy on so many levels

That's a strange way to spell money m9.

Archived