Buddies vs Livingston

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moonster still not over Talbot accidently catching an on rushing player in the chest.

Haven't seen a vid of it yet so only going on what I've read Burchill say, doesn't matter to me one way or another now, accidental or a rush of blood it wouldn't change the outcome, he deserved the red card and glad the young lad is not seriously hurt.

Doesn't look like Webster will be signing, so our back four will be as you were (assuming Watson isn't as badly injured as first feared - Stewart should be fine). Agnew will probably come back into the side and wouldn't be surprised to see Shankland start.

Are there highlights of the cup game anywhere?

Don't think so, not sure it was filmed.

Doesn't look like Webster will be signing, so our back four will be as you were (assuming Watson isn't as badly injured as first feared - Stewart should be fine). Agnew will probably come back into the side and wouldn't be surprised to see Shankland start.

Don't think so, not sure it was filmed.

Try this

https://youtu.be/t8Z2gONCQLY

If Stewart is fit to play, I would drop Kelly and put Webster straight in at the back. I'd like Agnew to start as well.

Agreed. Agnew has been one of the few bright sparks of the season so far. Don't know where he can fit in but he has to play. If we are going direct we'd be as well pushing him up in behind the strikers to pick up the scraps.

Archived