Alloa v Morton

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peaso is doubtful

Unfortunately I think that is gonnae be the way with Peaso all season, he has that ankle injury and cannot really seem to shake it off, but we do need him so it might be that he won't be playing most games, and we will miss him badly

Heading over to this one for one of my rare away games. Not been to Alloa for many a year - can you still park at that big ash park next to the ground?

Nah don't think so. Should be okay at the Morrisons further up the road though

Heading over to this one for one of my rare away games. Not been to Alloa for many a year - can you still park at that big ash park next to the ground?

Not been to Alloa for many years, when there were washing poles at the halfway line.

Do their fans still chant ALLOA OHH OOH ? Always made me laugh, f*ck knows why.

2-1 for the 'Ton.

Gutted to be missing this today, but hopefully the team can get a win anyway. Gone with under 2.5 on my bet as well, but wouldn't be overly fussed if Denny fancies bagging a hat-trick. 2-0 Morton, Denny & O'Ware, Mon the Ton.

Pleasing. Reckon this is basically shuffling Alloa in our place to the seaside leagues in our place. If the three diddies continue to fail then we could be okay.

I'd still like more quality to put these games to bed though.

Well, that was worse than the time when I fell asleep and you put your dick in my mouth and took a picture, P&B.

I think it's fair to consider today a play-off for 9th/10th place, barring major changes on either side. I can mind us shipping six at home to Airdrie and looking better than that. Big Geoff's playing like a man with a serious back injury too; don't remember the last time i saw a player so utterly immobile. I'm not necessarily big on bawheid managers, but the most worrying thing about today was the deafening silence coming from DL, considering he's normally full of encouragement and instructions.

Never mind. I have a cunning plan involving alcohol.

Well, that was worse than the time when I fell asleep and you put your dick in my mouth and took a picture, P&B.

I think it's fair to consider today a play-off for 9th/10th place, barring major changes on either side. I can mind us shipping six at home to Airdrie and looking better than that. Big Geoff's playing like a man with a serious back injury too; don't remember the last time i saw a player so utterly immobile. I'm not necessarily big on bawheid managers, but the most worrying thing about today was the deafening silence coming from DL, considering he's normally full of encouragement and instructions.

Never mind. I have a cunning plan involving alcohol.

Speak for yourself!

Speak for yourself!

Naw, we're really, really shite. I think you're safe.

Edit: apparently we had eleven shots on goal today, according to the Beeb. I assume they were counting Morton's passbacks to their keeper too, because that never happened.

Cheers for the 3 points, I know we're rotten but your lot made us look like Real Madrid today! If we finished our chances/got people on the other end of the crosses it could've finished 3 or 4 nil.

Shoutout to the Alloa fans behind the goal with the top 'banter'.

And GIRUY to your keeper, time wasting roaster.

Onto next week :)

Archived