Doonhamers vs The Famous, Sunday 30th August

First meeting of the of the season for the league's titans who are both on maximum points so far. I suspect it'll be tight but, unlike last season, I'm looking forward to every game.

I suspect the neutral won't care who wins but will look forward to a well-matched and enjoyable contest.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers have started impressively, results-wise. I haven't seen them at all but the manager seems to have been able to make some very good signings. Last season in games against us, they improved tactically but McCall was still operating with some dross. They look stronger now and I expect them to win.

I would still settle for mid-table at the end of this rebuild season. We have started well but have yet to meet the main contenders. Looking forward to seeing Palmerston with a decent crowd in it. I certainly enjoyed the jousting last season.

Looking forward to this, our toughest opponents this season and a dangerous side.I'm going for 1 - 3 with a couple of late goals.

It should be a tight game, although I think we will win 2-0. Lyle with them both.

Queens Trust 10th Anniversary raffle tickets are available from the Queens club office. Purchase some when visiting to purchase your tickets for the Rangers game. Raffle tickets are 1 for £1 or book of 6 for £5.

Archived