Motherwell vs Kilmarnock

Both teams could do with a win to move away from the bottom of the table. Hopefully we can back to playing the way we did at home towards the end of last season if we play like that we'll win.

Higginbotham always seems to try like f**k against us so hopefully he has an off day. It would be nice if wee had a shiney new central midfielder for the game as well.

What's going on with Wes Fletcher? How long is he out for?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Lockinho,s still in charge ( highly likely ) easy 4 v 0 for Motherwell , if you could see your way to thrashing us by more and ending GL,s disastrous tenure we would be much obliged .

If only cellic and Partick had converted their chances I wouldn't have to be asking you this

2-1 Killie then.

7-0 to Motherwell, Gordy and Skins to jump on the pitch and tag team Keith Lasley on completion of his 1st half hat-trick, QLP to write open letter to Jim Mann, Gary Locke to keep his job and get a pay rise.

Called it.

7-0 to Motherwell, Gordy and Skins to jump on the pitch and tag team Keith Lasley on completion of his 1st half hat-trick, QLP to write open letter to Jim Mann, Gary Locke to keep his job and get a pay rise.

Called it.

Clearly insider knowledge, who are you?

Jig?

Boyd?

Locke?

Clearly insider knowledge, who are you?

Jig?

Boyd?

Locke?

You can just call me Mr Johnston thank-you very much.

Now stop posting on here and go to my hotel and buy your dinner son. My Merc's due a service.

A tale of 2 Shitties - teams that is.

Loved the Killie fans video rant on the Locke out thread. He cares as do we all. Right now there are as many Well and ICT fans thinking the same.

Hope Locke stays in post this week, if for nothing else him leaving will give them a bounce.

The only thing to console Kill ie fans is we are not Dundee nor even Ross C this season. Our defence is poor and we cannot score more than 1 goal. Lose to us and Locke really should get his jotters.

Archived