The "Lets all get right behind Falkirk" thread

With Hibs disappointing the nation yet again, I think it's about time everybody got on board the Falkirk champions-elect express.

You can be the ones to keep the Sevco down.

train.gif

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice try. Qots have lost their two best players from last season. We will beat them by 2 at least

I seem to recall similar proclamations last season. A draw would represent a decent result for the phoenix club.

Nice try. Qots have lost their two best players from last season. We will beat them by 2 at least

Which two do you mean?

We actually lost five first team players to sides who finished above us last season, six if you count a loanee.

However, we kept the guy who won Player of the Year, as well as our top scorer, who is again among the goals.

Nothing like Rangers fans trying to prove that they aren't ignorant about other teams but end up looking even more condescending than usual.

I think a picture of the stout chap that said "the big hoose must stay open" would lighten the mood.

It's reassuring to know that in good and bad times, Rangers fans are to a man total freaks.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1440340728.832311.jpg ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1440340742.482452.jpg ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1440340754.433017.jpg

Some magnificent pictures, Sloop. I feel they have taken the heat out of this thread already.

Archived