Kelpies v The Rock

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah cheers. Was kinda hoping to get main stand as she prefers seeing "all the pitch" rather than viewing it from behind the goals

You can sit in the main stand but you just need to go to the ticket office first to buy the tickets.

Main stand is all ticket & south stand is PATG

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

post-53915-0-22710100-1440410101_thumb.p

* Left the striker spot blank, Either Craig/Fleming or even bring in a new ST.

Scott Brown impressed me when he came on. A 5 man midfield would benefit us more than 2 upfront especially since Craig and Fleming seem to be on totally different wave lengths having watched them together at Queens & Queens2.

Saturday night hockey tickets means no away trip for the Falkirk game. Will be watching on BBC Dotaman. It'll be interesting to see if we can conclude our transfer business in time to get players in for this one. Other issue is that changing things at the back might unsettle us for a game or 2. I can see this being similar to Saturday unless we can up the tempo and close Falkirk down the way we did against Hibs and St Mirren.

Saturday night hockey tickets means no away trip for the Falkirk game. Will be watching on BBC Dotaman. It'll be interesting to see if we can conclude our transfer business in time to get players in for this one. Other issue is that changing things at the back might unsettle us for a game or 2. I can see this being similar to Saturday unless we can up the tempo and close Falkirk down the way we did against Hibs and St Mirren.

Football is the Friday evening and not Sat afternoon remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Hopefully this fixture can serve up some goals for Alba's hungry viewers after last week's no score bore. Also, a chance for the Rock to redeem itself since the awful televised skelping that Falkirk delivered us last season.

Various wheeling and dealing could result in an interesting starting 11 for us.

Hopefully this fixture can serve up some goals for Alba's hungry viewers after last week's no score bore. Also, a chance for the Rock to redeem itself since the awful televised skelping that Falkirk delivered us last season.

Various wheeling and dealing could result in an interesting starting 11 for us.

Aye, but it's gone a bit quiet right now......

Archived