Kelpies v The Rock

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm taking my gf to this game for her birthday but why the hell did Alba change it from the Sat to the Fri night to show live? Falkirk v Dumbarton is hardly a glamour fixture.

Anyway I've never been to a Falkirk home game before so where can I park? Can I "pay at gate" for tickets? And lastly are prices being reduced because its being shown on TV? Cheers

I'm taking my gf to this game for her birthday but why the hell did Alba change it from the Sat to the Fri night to show live? Falkirk v Dumbarton is hardly a glamour fixture.

Anyway I've never been to a Falkirk home game before so where can I park? Can I "pay at gate" for tickets? And lastly are prices being reduced because its being shown on TV? Cheers

You've nae change of getting you're hole, unless you take her in the Dumbarton end. That way she'll enjoy herself.

Yep. The south stand (home stand behind the goals) is PATG.

Not any cheaper tickets though.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Up until the South Stand was built, my seat was the thw North End of the Main Stand. Excellent view from there.

Falkirk isn't the worst I agree, Its better than being stuck in the corner at ibrox and Cowden, just prefer being behind the goal.

Archived