Maybole Juniors FC 2015/16 Season

Fat Tits

I'm here. Congratulations on your result today never saw that coming. Don't get too far ahead of yourselves now fat tits, remember it is a very long season. Like Mr Walker and his Lugar bunch used to always shout abt promotion and never quite get the job done in the end. Good start but I still think you will be bottom 4 come May. ;)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Don't know about any unrest but the boys just don't seem to be playing for Rikki anymore.

Mr Walker is a good guy and I would welcome him to Dam Park just look at the job he did with Lugar.

Maybe Fat tits could shine some light on these rumours? He has been awfully quiet lately? ;)

Well if what I here is true there's some serious in fighting between "senior players" at dam park .they have been caught well short this year but in all honesty hardly surprising looked poor when played us and the two best teams in league have hammered them at home ,mid table looms and surely big changes ahead ,not sure mr walker when he gets the sack wud like a job at a mediocre adl team .

Don't know about any unrest but the boys just don't seem to be playing for Rikki anymore.

Mr Walker is a good guy and I would welcome him to Dam Park just look at the job he did with Lugar.

Maybe Fat tits could shine some light on these rumours? He has been awfully quiet lately? ;)

The team at Lugar was inherited by Carlo.It was Keith Stewarts team

Useless boys that will finish above ur useless team of duds,one man team pal and even he's no firing lately ,potential lol aye to battle way us craigmark and kello for 4th in adl ,earlier in season u were saying ur lot were going up and slagging off Irvine ,girvan and darvel ,u must feel real silly now as usual

Carlo was assistant manager to Keith then took over when Keith resigned

The team was built by Keith when he was manager at Muirkirk.He brought them to Lugar when he resigned from Muirkirk.Carlo wasn't involved with any of said team till Keith brought them to Lugar .Carlo was still a player at that time.He then was appointed by Keith as a player/coach

The team was built by Keith when he was manager at Muirkirk.He brought them to Lugar when he resigned from Muirkirk.Carlo wasn't involved with any of said team till Keith brought them to Lugar .Carlo was still a player at that time.He then was appointed by Keith as a player/coach

Thought ally mcinness the goalie was the only one Keith took from muirkirk to Lugar?

Useless boys that will finish above ur useless team of duds,one man team pal and even he's no firing lately ,potential lol aye to battle way us craigmark and kello for 4th in adl ,earlier in season u were saying ur lot were going up and slagging off Irvine ,girvan and darvel ,u must feel real silly now as usual

There is not a hope in hell of Lugar finishing above Whitletts this season! haha....;)

Archived