Muirkirk 2015/15

Kirky442

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very young Tayport team struggling at the foot of the table in the east.

Not the team they were even five ten years ago never mind in their hayday.

No real shock this result certainly not result of the day for me.

Honestly seriously away you go! All you have is negativity! What a fantastic result that is for a club that was nowhere and now are looking at some good results! You really do smell of someone who has a grudge against junior football! Well done Geordie, Kev and Gary hope you prove these arseholes, who don't have a clue about junior football wrong!

My opinion deal with it son.

First of all I ain't your son and second of all your opinion is pish! All I've ever seen you do is criticise here! Today is a great result for Muirkirk and Geordie so your opinion is either based on shite or hatred and either way your still talking pish! Well done to the Muirkirk boys give juniors are behind you!

The result was thoroughly deserved.

Although muirkirk were young and raw what was noticeable was the amount of beanpoles they had. The height caused tayport loads of problems. Without creating much muirkirk dominated where the game was played in the first half.

The game livened up a bit in the second half. I stood behind the muirkirk dugout and was quite impressed with the positiveness of the manager. Seemed tactically astute as well. Tayport missed a sitter then muirkirk broke up the park and only the bar denied them the lead. They tired with niggles and cramp late in and tayport probably should have nicked it, but the young goalie did excellent to help the deserved draw.

Once again I have to mention referee Barry Dickson who again was excellent. He had assistants yesterday who actually made his life more difficult. If this ref does not make the top grade I will be astonished.

Any result of note away from home is a good result, particularly for a team Like Muirkirk who have always been dismissed as every bodies mugs and an easy tie/ 3 points team that you want to be drawn against

It is certainly true that Tayport may not be the mighty scalp they were a few years ago, but, it is still a great result

Things off the park are looking up as well ,so I have heard from a couple of sources ,and all the best for the rest of the season

Any result of note away from home is a good result, particularly for a team Like Muirkirk who have always been dismissed as every bodies mugs and an easy tie/ 3 points team that you want to be drawn against

It is certainly true that Tayport may not be the mighty scalp they were a few years ago, but, it is still a great result

Things off the park are looking up as well ,so I have heard from a couple of sources ,and all the best for the rest of the season

Auld Buff lost his vioce?

I know I go on about this in J O'D's articles but my favourite quote is:-

“I’m proud as punch yet at the same time feeling more than a trifle disappointed that we never managed to win the tie,”

What Junior manager, or for that matter Scot, would say a trifle disappointed?

Makes George Grierson sound like a right puddin'!

Archived