Glasgow's smallest league club v Leith spoon-burners

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had forgotten about this, but tuned in just in time for two ridiculous misses from Henderson :lol:

Has he been doing this all game? What a signing for Rangers.

Henderson has had a great game. Only one was a sitter, he's looking a bit leggy now but was a standout for Hibs in the 1st half.

Maybe, Mr Stubbs, you should bring on a forward or winger who'll do something more than completely mishit the ball within 20 yards of the Rangers goal, instead of sitting looking utterly perplexed. Just maybe.

Cummings awful forward

Can't believe hes still on, looks seconds from launching himself two footed into a tackle and getting sent off

Henderson has had a great game. Only one was a sitter, he's looking a bit leggy now but was a standout for Hibs in the 1st half.

I'm wondering how there's only been one goal TBH. Both sides look full of goals going forward, but there's nothing going in :mellow:

Was probably out last night at an under 16 disco looking to add to his film collection.

You realise your clubs had actual peados employed dont you?

It appears they're now playing "who's got the worst striker?" Game. Hibs have played well, they played the Malonga card, is it enough to trump Nicky Clark? I don't think so. Unlucky Alan.

Hibs as an attacking force nil point!

It appears they're now playing "who's got the worst striker?" Game. Hibs have played well, they played the Malonga card, is it enough to trump Nicky Clark? I don't think so. Unlucky Alan.

Nicky Clarks one of the top earning forwards in the Country...

Archived