Queen's Park v Dumbarton

Delighted that we are going to make changes - it only takes one or two injuries plus the odd suspension to upset the momentum.

I think it is better to play safe in a competition we have no real feelings for or history in.

I will always have a soft spot for QP - one of the greatest of all teams in Scotland, a big disappointment though is that they could never manage to win the FA cup in England to give us a Scottish (and non-English) winner.

I also saw my first ever Sons away game at Hampden - we won 2-0, it was Lawrie Williams' second game as a trialist and he signed after the match.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye you're far away from the park but Id rather that than be stuck in the old stand at cowdenbeath.

The Clyde fans, such as the poster here, all stand at the back of the stand. If they sat halfway down, the view's not that bad. Unfortunately G4S think it's a good idea to leave a whole section empty to segregate the fans and completely missed the fact that we all go in the same gate, stand at half-time in the same concourse and buy pies at the same pie hut. Common sense would dictate that away fans could move over a section, which would help the view. Like I said though, G4S.

Delighted that we are going to make changes - it only takes one or two injuries plus the odd suspension to upset the momentum.

I think it is better to play safe in a competition we have no real feelings for or history in.

I will always have a soft spot for QP - one of the greatest of all teams in Scotland, a big disappointment though is that they could never manage to win the FA cup in England to give us a Scottish (and non-English) winner.

I also saw my first ever Sons away game at Hampden - we won 2-0, it was Lawrie Williams' second game as a trialist and he signed after the match.

My first ever Sons game was the 0-0 1970 Celtic game when Lawrie Williams was the hero with an epic double-save from a penalty.It was a school night and me and a pal got a 'lift'.

Since we're talking about firsts....tonight will be the first time I've seen us play this season due to work commitments and annual leave; and at Hampden no less. Really looking forward to it. Team line-up will be interesting.

Hoping for a few goals, a good Sons turnout and a decent half time pie.

Hoping for a decent half time pie.

better visit the c/line machine first then..............like the stewarding, catering is also outwith our control..........sadly (don't get me wrong, it's good................but pricey for this level)

Since we're talking about firsts....tonight will be the first time I've seen us play this season due to work commitments and annual leave; and at Hampden no less. Really looking forward to it. Team line-up will be interesting.

Hoping for a few goals, a good Sons turnout and a decent half time pie.

All of a sudden I have a bad feeling about this, Jordo.

Well, it was a pretty dire night for the Championship teams overall, and as Snudge said, thankfully QoTS had to play 120 minutes just like us. I suspect that they might have a bit of an advantage on Saturday, being Full Time. Only time will tell.

Shame the unbeaten run had to come against a lower league team, but hey-ho, now we can concentrate on 8th or better in the League.

Well, it was a pretty dire night for the Championship teams overall, and as Snudge said, thankfully QoTS had to play 120 minutes just like us. I suspect that they might have a bit of an advantage on Saturday, being Full Time. Only time will tell.

Shame the unbeaten run had to come against a lower league team, but hey-ho, now we can concentrate on 8th or better in the League.

What was the run 2 games ? You lost to East fife did you not ?

Archived