Junior / Amateur / Senior Scottish Cup

pheasant plucker

Ways around it so not to get punished.

Let's think further down the line and look how Talbot have spent their Scottish cup intake through the hearts game and others.

Talbot have spent very wisely on ground improvements , if for example an amateur team like harestanes were to emulate that Talbot run then how do you think they would spend the cash ?

Do you reckon they would spend it wisely on trying to improve the ground they play out of and try to get it enclosed and up to scratch for future games?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harestanes if they pay anything will be very little trust me.

The junior club in kirky the Roy can barley get our ground sorted out only now after all sorts of problems are we there ready to go. The amateur club would need to spend ten's of thousands of pounds probably more to get anything up to a standard, where they play from the now it's just impossible to do anything with it. Also the chances of a team like harestanes doing a 'Talbot 'and earning good money is very remote.

Harestanes are known for being a well run club, any money made would be invested wisely in help keep them and there youth team going.

If for example an amateur team like harestanes were to emulate that Talbot run then how do you think they would spend the cash ?

Do you reckon they would spend it wisely on trying to improve the ground they play out of and try to get it enclosed and up to scratch for future games?

The park they currently play on is a council owned facility so why would they spend money on it, even if they were allowed to?

The sensible thing, and it may yet come to pass, would be to groundshare with another local junior club. That is, if and when they ever do get a ground.

If Harestanes are paying money why were they struggling for a team

I heard it said that a number of players were atternding a wedding.

Pretty unbelievable considering it will probably be their one and only chance to play in the big? Scottish cup

The wedding would probably have been pencilled in months and months ago maybe last year. It was only announced in when may june? That they would be competing in this.

If for example an amateur team like harestanes were to emulate that Talbot run then how do you think they would spend the cash ?

The park they currently play on is a council owned facility so why would they spend money on it, even if they were allowed to?

The sensible thing, and it may yet come to pass, would be to groundshare with another local junior club. That is, if and when they ever do get a ground.

Why would they ground share permanent with us? That's pointless when they would only need an enclosed ground once in a blue moon. They are an amateur club and have the use of Merkland grass park complex or St ninians 4g pitches with in the future having the option of our ground as an enclosed ground to use if they win the Scottish amateur Cup and get a home tie in the senior cup. That would all work fine and be sensible.

Why would they ground share permanent with us?

Indeed sharing a non-existent space wouldnt make any sense at all. Hearing from my taxi driver that the Roy are in big big trouble.

You really aren't taking defeat on Friday well are you.

I trust my taxi driver - when is your stadium being built? :rolleyes:

The mans a neutral Bryan

....and with your anti-referee stance on Friday night I've starting a petition to replace you with Eva Carneiro :thumsup2:thumsup2

....and with your anti-referee stance on Friday night I've starting a petition to replace you with Eva Carneiro :thumsup2:thumsup2

He spoke to me i did not speak to him he was mistaken by some shout at the side of the park which i had no part of????

Still think Eva should replace you though :angel

Archived