Unfair Advantage to Kelty ?

Dr V

Cheers for the explanation. Can't get my head round this. We at Kelty would clearly rather hav home and away ties as normal and gain revenue from the home ties

Advantages? Not!!!!

1. We down 3 points compared to last season. May or not b a factor

2. Playing all our home games in a row? Will go into midweek, dropped attendances and potential meaningless games. Dropped revenue

3. We hav s few travelling players who will face issues trying to make it to Fife every week as in week in week out etc

4. No revenue from home games, but potential buses on every week at the start of the season

5. Tense games on a sat v lithgie and Bo'ness - 600 in attendance. Midweek after 6 home in a row with nothing to play for -150, God were in such an advantageous lofty position

All very fair points and is you looked at the topic it is a question rather than a statement but I also stated my view that it would fairer to all clubs including Kelty if you had nominated a home ground for games where your pitch is not ready. Your points would all be meaningless if you had a nominated home ground, you would have revenue, you would have high attendance matches on a Saturday, players who were traveling would have less issues. Only downside is you would be paying someone a rent but I am sure you could have worked that into any financial plan for the season

Cheers for the explanation. Can't get my head round this. We at Kelty would clearly rather hav home and away ties as normal and gain revenue from the home ties

Advantages? Not!!!!

1. We down 3 points compared to last season. May or not b a factor

2. Playing all our home games in a row? Will go into midweek, dropped attendances and potential meaningless games. Dropped revenue

3. We hav s few travelling players who will face issues trying to make it to Fife every week as in week in week out etc

4. No revenue from home games, but potential buses on every week at the start of the season

5. Tense games on a sat v lithgie and Bo'ness - 600 in attendance. Midweek after 6 home in a row with nothing to play for -150, God were in such an advantageous lofty position

Looking at your points maybe I should have named the topic Unfair disadvantage to Kelty ?

Haha, v v true Dr V. End of the day, what will be, will b. Got a feeling, that if someone can string 5 or 6 wins together, a wee gap may develop in what appears to b the most competitive/strange season yet for a few years. NO easy games in this SL

I'm sure the east region fixture secretary will do his best to balance out their fixtures as soon as he can. If they have a run of 2 home, 1 away, 2 home, 1 away etc mid season it will even itself up.

Good suggestion peasy23, pre-season has not been kind to Kelty Hearts what with one thing and another.

Everyone at the club trying their best to graft through a difficult period on & off the park.

Dr V = FANNY and an unhappy fan of another club and what part of ground sharing can't he understand it's still an away game for Kelty.....DICKHEAD

A don't know why you let it get to you James the East region made there decision if the lithgae are not happy then tuff

A don't know why you let it get to you James the East region made there decision if the lithgae are not happy then tuff

Spot on sheep I'm going to chill out but I just though having a dig at Kelty was unfair as they are doing there utmost best to improve there ground which everyone should be happy about and when complete go take a game in and see for themselves the improvement that has been made....

Archived