Saturday 15/8 ... Spartans v Whitehill Welfare

Rab B Nesbit

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Done Burntisland, nice wee ground & no a bad boozer after the match for the hospitality. Grimbo
I'm busy doctoring the Wednesday highlights just now. How was I to know we would be playing tomorrow? Grimbo
But Ye did know yous had a game tomorrow regardless eh ;) While I remember yous told me a fortnight ago at blyth what was happening I've got strollers in my diary :D

But Ye did know yous had a game tomorrow regardless eh ;) While I remember yous told me a fortnight ago at blyth what was happening I've got strollers in my diary :D

I have no idea who you are sir?

Grimbo

What size of crowd expected tomorrow?
the village people +16 Grimbo
The "young man" was only asking a genuine question.In all honesty who knows what to expect, ww be vastly outnumbered by the large busloads that regularly leave Ainslie Park for away games so for a home game ye could be talking 4 figures :o

The "young man" was only asking a genuine question.In all honesty who knows what to expect, ww be vastly outnumbered by the large busloads that regularly leave Ainslie Park for away games so for a home game ye could be talking 4 figures :o

I saw the waitrose van delivering a large consignment of prawns on Thursday whilst I was at the Academy, I should have realized what was afoot then & planned accordingly eh?

I feel such a fool now.

Grimbo

anyone care to give some feedback on the match ?

Yes bud ww started wi the same team as Wednesdays defeat.

Surprise surprise Still nae width and a packed middle for one of biggest pitches in L L.

Still trying to play tippy tappy fitba from the back wi nae end product.

ww goal from long ball from keeper.

Devlin again impressive rounded keeper nice finish.

ww 2nd goal a pen for off ball incident.

Tells it's own story.

Spartans no.3 should ve saw red.

impressive display from Spartans 17 year old centre forward and excellent finish keepy uppy style for their 3rd but should ve been closed down quicker.

seen far better Spartans teams.

Don't think saw league winners today but least Spartans have players to come back.

ww Ffs we were never gonna win league but if we're gonna be poor least give us something to shout about against biggest rivals.

3 points next week at concrete lavy.

ye never know it's a funny old game ww running out of games and ideas.

Finally a nice touch from Douglas in his programme notes today.

A true gentleman.

Is that the best ye can come up wi. there's loads cafes in Edinburgh pal I had spot of lunch in Stockbridge ole chap What was actual crowd I'd say more of an embarrassment to yous ha.

I know you

travelled to see your team, but where were the rest of you?

Glory hunters perhaps. Maybe both sides suffering from the fact there ain't no immediate sign of glory?

I can't believe I went shopping. I mind the days when this fixture would be the top drawer or is it draw?

Oh no I remember now it wasn't a draw it was a WIN for us!

GIRFUY ;)

Grimbo

Eta I can't even do a smilie right.

I can't believe I went shopping. I mind the days when this fixture would be the top drawer or is it draw?

Oh no I remember now it wasn't a draw it was a WIN for us!

GIRFUY ;)

Grimbo

Eta I can't even do a smilie right.

Great result for yous yer only 7 off top and 2 in front of us now. :D

Archived