What team do your players support?

Jason Thomson is a Hearts fan.

Not really got much idea who the rest of them support as we have a very new side. I recall most our players over the past few seasons seemed to support either Celtic or Hearts. Ryan Conroy had a Celtic-related meltdown on Twitter a few months ago as well.

Lewis Vaughan's a hibee. Dougie Hill is also.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only ones I know for sure are Cummings (Hearts) and Stanton (Celtic). Although there doesn't seem to be much love lost betweem Cummings and Hearts these days.

Hanlon - Hibs

Forster - Celtic

Stevenson - Rangers

McGregor - Hibs

McGinn - Celtic

McGeough - Celtic

Fyvie - Sheep

Cummings - Hearts

Keatings - Celtic

Henderson - Celtic

Handling - Hibs

Cheers.

So for the Rovers:

Wighton - Dundee

Bene - Dundee United

Toshney - Celtic

Vaughan - Hibs

Not sure what team Mcgurn supports but after all this time, id like to think that we've converted him into supporting...

Anyone but the Rovers :lol:

Pretty sure Ryan McCord is a Dundee United fan.

No doubt I'm confusing him with someone else but I saw someone asking about McGurn and I think it was him in the programme saying that he didn't really support any football team as he was too busy playing it when he was kid.

I can't be 100% sure about it but I'd hazard a guess that Grant Adam is a Sevco fan

No doubt I'm confusing him with someone else but I saw someone asking about McGurn and I think it was him in the programme saying that he didn't really support any football team as he was too busy playing it when he was kid.

I can't be 100% sure about it but I'd hazard a guess that Grant Adam is a Sevco fan

I dunno ,Charlie is a Dundee fan and he used to belt out some of they ditties when he went on the lash in Paisley.

Should think Tam Scobbie is a Falkirk fan, coming from the town and playing for them from such a young age.

He's Rangers Im sure.

Of all the Falkirk born players that started with us Craig Sibbald is the only one I can think of.

Davie Weir was obviously Rangers, Jack Ross I have as a dundee fan for some reason, Conor McGrandles Celtic.

Cant think of any others

Archived