Forfar vs Dunfermline

Guest bernardblack

Absolutely vile stuff from Forfar, wouldn't surprise me if Dick instructed his players to try and take us out since they realised they couldn't beat us.

Fair play to the guys who survived tonight, our prayers are all with Ryan Williamson.

What utter, utter pish, it wasn't even a foul. Dunfermline well worth their win, it was a bonehead challenge from Nicoll imo should have let the guy go , he still had Rab to beat.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bernardblack

The ref was pretty frustrating tonight but Dunfermline were a class above.

Johnston has got you playing some really nice stuff.

I'm fed up seeing Forfar lose the rag after a few decisions go against us. Starts with Swankie, always the first to take the huff. Dick needs to sort that out pronto

Dunfermline were deserved winners tonight, would've liked to have seen it 11 v 11 for longer as we were holding out ok up until the sending off and penalty. Such a harsh rule that.

The Dunfermline striker is far too good for this level, great pace, touch and balance. Looks like a superb signing.

Thought we dug in well in the 2nd half and limited the damage but each sub Dunfermline brought on seemed better and sharper than the player they replaced.

The referee was really awful all night although it didn't effect the result. Not many positives for us other than Bryan hodge who was again very good and o'brien stuck to his task well.

When you see Dunfermlines squad tonight it's maybe a message to our chairman to open up the cheque book as our bench again had nothing. We will need another 2 players at least to compete at the top.

With referees like this, what is the point, I ask you? Defender tackles fairly, gets the ball, and then gets sent off? Dunfermline booting oor lads all over the place, but we never see a card. Different story for us though. The ref was so much in control that I thought he was going to take a Dunfermline free kick at one point. However, apart from a shameful performance by the official, Forfar were just not in it. The same complaint as I have pointed out before, simply nobody up front. We need a dedicated goalscorer, and we need one quick. Dunfermline are not that great, they are running on confidence. Once the supposedly wonderful El-Bahookie gets whacked and sidelined for a bit , and believe me he will get it, we'll see things back to normal. They are a better side than last year, but they are not world beaters. Once things settle down they will take a few defeats, and then we'll see what happens.

Step away from the screen.

By the sounds of our updates we could have quite easily got 6 or more.

Still hate that Dick Campbell. Bigoted, baldy auld duffer.

Very impressed with Dunfermline's front line. Quick passing, pacey too. Best Dunfy side I've seen for a while.

They had Forfar up against it right up to the penalty. Looked like a good slide tackle from where I was, Rab's reaction at halftime would suggest the same but the Pars fans behind the goal would know for sure.

Ref did not cover himself in glory.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear! I thought the Morton idiots were easy to wind up! You lot are something else!! Goin' away now for a good laugh!

It's not really a wind-up if all you succeeded in doing was making people laugh at how much of a fud you made yourself look :lol:

A wind-up tends to, y'know, wind someone up.

In fact, I'm more wound up at the fact you think that is a wind-up than anything else so....well done you I guess? :wacko:

Oh dear oh dear oh dear! I thought the Morton idiots were easy to wind up! You lot are something else!! Goin' away now for a good laugh!

:lol: Go to bed you sobbing little bawbag.

Sorry, just hate to see someone encouraging players to get badly hurt. Especially after tonight.

You're ok really, just wound me up.

Was there really a Forfar player instructed to injure Ryan Williamson? Thought it was just a wind up at first?

Was there really a Forfar player instructed to injure Ryan Williamson? Thought it was just a wind up at first?

Reaction from the Dunfermline players pretty much said it all. Not 1 player had a go at Dunlop, nor a comment to the lino who it happened right in front of.

50:50 and he unfortunately came out worse off.

Archived