Roy Manager playing in Senior Scottish cup this Saturday

RobRoyGuy

Need to watch how i word this but all the best to the Roy manager steward Maxwell playing for local amateur side harestanes in the senior Scottish cup this Saturday .My local amateur team or the junior team,hmm will be diplomatic and say may the best team win!

Interesting one.....I take it he's playing only as a one off? Can't see how he'd sustain playing with them whilst having RR commitments.

If that is the case, don't think I'd be too happy if I was the player missing out due to a 'guest' appearance in what is a huge match for the amateur team.

If I'm wrong however, I apologise in advance.

Need to watch how i word this but all the best to the Roy manager steward Maxwell playing for local amateur side harestanes in the senior Scottish cup this Saturday .My local amateur team or the junior team,hmm will be diplomatic and say may the best team win!

Steward Maxwell???...when did you'se change manager:p

Steward Maxwell???...when did you'se change manager:p

See you daft full backs pretty obvious it's a predictive text error . Hope to god they don't ask him to bring along a pal who can play right back or they are well and truly fecked.

Who did you play for in your career cotter ?

Were you an ants man all your days ? I've never thought about asking until now and what position were you ?

Flying winger or did you cement people ? :)

....,,,,,cottmiester,, was like a young pirlo,,,,just, the ants,,,,for 17 years,,,,,,played with n made some,great players,,big soap, Thomas Brown, Dixie kilcullen,,Tony McDonald,,Joe mulheron,,,,to many to mention,,,,but in fairness,, they used to call, me, ,the undertaker,,cos a buried everything in the box,,,,,,,,,

Knew it wasnt wth us!

Incidentally did Lang not get him for nothing and sell him for a few grand. Couldn't have been that bad, bet you'd take him back even now!

....,,,,,cottmiester,, was like a young pirlo,,,,just, the ants,,,,for 17 years,,,,,,played with n made some,great players,,big soap, Thomas Brown, Dixie kilcullen,,Tony McDonald,,Joe mulheron,,,,to many to mention,,,,but in fairness,, they used to call, me, ,the undertaker,,cos a buried

everything in the box,,,,,,,,,

Haha superb stuff . :)

....,,,,,cottmiester,, was like a young pirlo,,,,just, the ants,,,,for 17 years,,,,,,played with n made some,great players,,big soap, Thomas Brown, Dixie kilcullen,,Tony McDonald,,Joe mulheron,,,,to many to mention,,,,but in fairness,, they used to call, me, ,the undertaker,,cos a buried everything in the box,,,,,,,,,

you must have had some first touch Jamsie on the auld black ash lol

Interesting one.....I take it he's playing only as a one off? Can't see how he'd sustain playing with them whilst having RR commitments.

If that is the case, don't think I'd be too happy if I was the player missing out due to a 'guest' appearance in what is a huge match for the amateur team.

If I'm wrong however, I apologise in advance.

Far as i know it's a One off to help harestanes out as they have selection problems , our game is a Friday night this week so it won't interfere with the Roy.

Archived