Saturday 8 August 2015

Rab B Nesbit

Keane and Martin are decent full backs their replacements appear way off the pace

That'll be Dale O'Hara who played the full game at left back and Nicky Robertson who replaced the injured Andy Martin after 40 minutes ... oh and played their part in keeping our first clean sheet of the season.

Tam no shit house thread this year?

From what I've read of your match reports maybe you should start the Edinburgh City Scousers thread? Yes a right bunch of thieving b*****ds

How many times have you come from behind, if it's not too personal of a question?

Also what have you done to the Spartan LL winning legend aka the Moose?

Grimbo

Worried Grim? Probably fair to say that bar the second half against Uni, City haven't hit the heights of last season. No bad thing this coming from behind malarkey, proves the team can find ways of winning even when not firing all cylinders.

City have a big squad, just as well as we have had our fair share of injuries / unavailability already. As Surely Not says, it is not really about size more quality and depth and that's where City had the edge last season. With a couple of additions over the summer and effectively the same squad as last season, City are well placed again.

For me our season will be determined by the desire and attitude of the players and despite below average performances we have already seen the mental fortitude that will see us ok.

Tell yer mate, Goals win games bud does nae matter who's on top whether it possession or chances missed ;)

Disappointed myself not to see the young lad Keane start on Saturday but he's only a young lad,anyway did yer mate forget to mention ww scored 2 goals after a couple of subs (including his no.3) came on the park.ww had strength in depth to win the game, that's what was difference between the 2 sides ;)

As for bottom 4 finish for ww tell him to stay of the drink :D

I have now seen Edin City, Spartans and WW - based on viewings it would appear that Edinburgh City are still well ahead.

Thought Spartans were horrific against Preston and WW were not great against Vale, saying that they dug deep and won the game with 2 wonder goals.

Vale appear in trouble, thought their two full backs and keeper were good but apart from that not alot to work with. I also seen Cloudie there - wonder if a reunion with Mikey is on the cards????

That'll be Dale O'Hara who played the full game at left back and Nicky Robertson who replaced the injured Andy Martin after 40 minutes ... oh and played their part in keeping our first clean sheet of the season.

Kome on Yoo on the wind up ? they 2 could nay beat ma dad in a race to the bookies

Kome on Yoo on the wind up ? they 2 could nay beat ma dad in a race to the bookies

Got to be honest Paleface I've never seen your old man running to the bookies but I ken the 2 players I named kept a clean sheet at the Vale on Saturday :P

Got to be honest Paleface I've never seen your old man running to the bookies but I ken the 2 players I named kept a clean sheet at the Vale on Saturday :P
Why would ye race yer da tae the bookies......

Archived