Airdrieonians v Them

jester

Not the draw I had hoped for to be honest, I would have far preferred Hibs or Hearts. Never the most pleasant of affairs with numerous away fans in the home end (while there's generally plenty of room in their own).

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the draw I had hoped for to be honest, I would have far preferred Hibs or Hearts. Never the most pleasant of affairs with numerous away fans in the home end (while there's generally plenty of room in their own).

You're not helping yourself here.

The accusation of Rangers fans in the Airdrie end is something you are continually having to fend off.

Jester the yester would rather have drawn a bottom half premier league team as he doesn't want away fans in the home end does he not realise teams like Airdrie are on the bones of their arse and every pound that they get at the gate is more than welcome does he not remember drawing Dundee Utd at Broomfield in the league cup and there was an away support of about 300 or would he rather have drawn his republican pals from the east end of Glasgow.

Jester the yester would rather have drawn a bottom half premier league team as he doesn't want away fans in the home end does he not realise teams like Airdrie are on the bones of their arse and every pound that they get at the gate is more than welcome does he not remember drawing Dundee Utd at Broomfield in the league cup and there was an away support of about 300 or would he rather have drawn his republican pals from the east end of Glasgow.

Would have rather drawn a team where we may have had a genuine chance of progression, an entertaining game and a decent atmosphere rather than play that shower of absolute c***s.

Which team would that have been?

Admittedly no team looks beatable now but Kilmarnock, Dundee United, Partick or Hibs were all potential banana skins. Motherwell away would have been the ideal tie for entertainment and atmosphere. A few other ties would have been good for something different too. As I said when the draw was made I would have taken anyone but Rangers, Ross County or QOS.

I honestly think this will be about 7 or 8 nil.

I would happily take 5 - 0 right now.

I'm sure the fringe players will injure just as easily.

Aye, but maybe they'll just get good injuries, rather that bad ones. Anyway, how can they injure themselves playing with onions?

Archived