Raith v Accies

Could have been a far worse draw.

The cat to knock out his former team? We should have Bene and Toshney back for then and hopefully another striker in by then as well.

How have Accies been playing recently? Not really kept up to date on Accies' summer transfer signings..

I'll go with an extremely optimistic 3-1 Raith with Stewart grabbing a brace and Anderson grabbing the other.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could have been a far worse draw.

The cat to knock out his former team? We should have Bene and Toshney back for then and hopefully another striker in by then as well.

How have Accies been playing recently? Not really kept up to date on Accies' summer transfer signings..

I'll go with an extremely optimistic 3-1 Raith with Stewart grabbing a brace and Anderson grabbing the other.

Best let that one be just now, it's a touche subject at the moment. :shutup We done Ok against Thistle on Sat who played 65 mins of the game with 10 men. It was a game we really should have won with the chances we had but a combination of bad finishing, great goalkeeping and just plain bad luck we couldn't find the back of the net. I'm hoping Nade can do the business against his former employer but I feel it'll be a tight game. 0-1 (Nade)

In today's Rovers Digest (the weekly e-mail that the club sends to people on the database) that admission prices for this are as follows:

Adults - £10
Concessions (U16s/OAPs/Disabled/Students/Jobseekers) - £5
U16s with a paying adult (up to 2 under 16s with any adult) - Free

In today's Rovers Digest (the weekly e-mail that the club sends to people on the database) that admission prices for this are as follows:

Adults - £10

Good offer. They really need to get it on Facebook today. Ideally for these offers they should give people a couple of weeks notice. Still, good offer.

Adults - £10

Common sense prevails.

is there even a vaults bus?

Don't think so. They haven't even replied to my e-mail about the free buses :(

I love away games in midweek for some reason and the prices are good too. Would like to see a bit of rotation but nothing too severe that we get knocked out. Maybe a run out for Docherty (though our midfield's been great recently).

I always enjoy Starks park, even fairy recent memory hasn't been to great.

Think he'll tinker with the side for this, can see starts for Nade, Longridge and Docherty also possibly MacDonald as well. Can't see it being to much of a problem, the core is still there, with high confidence surging through the team.

3-1 Accies.

Archived