Qos v Morton

QosLoyal

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the officials are a laugh. Summed up by one linesman not giving us a throw in which was a fairly easy call, and then following that by missing a QOS claim for a corner.

Russell diving all over the shop and the ref buying it as well. Not his finest hour I'm sure. Or I hope.

Thanks for your input.

No bother at all.

Morton been the comfortably better side without having any major chances. We need to get a fucking grip because this is pitiful stuff once again. The lack of creativity in this half and the Livi game is frightening.

More Russell diving claims. Maybe if he wasn't one of our own I would see this more clearly, but as it is I've seen him go down a bit easily for a free-kick. Other than that I can't say I think he's been diving about the place.

No bother at all.

Morton been the comfortably better side without having any major chances. We need to get a fucking grip because this is pitiful stuff once again. The lack of creativity in this half and the Livi game is frightening.

More Russell diving claims. Maybe if he wasn't one of our own I would see this more clearly, but as it is I've seen him go down a bit easily for a free-kick. Other than that I can't say I think he's been diving about the place.

Been fouled three times none have been dives.

Maybe diving was unfair, but only one of the fouls he won was an actual foul. One certainly was a dive.

We're ridiculously naive with him though. There was one occasion where he had a shout in the box and stayed up from a Barr push.

Archived