Killie v Berwick

Yellow Feet

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going for a 2-1 Kilmarnock win, with Berwick scoring their goal within first five minutes of the match.

I've always had a soft spot for Berwick in recent years (probably because I always seem to manage them on FM). Is Craig Dargo still at Berwick? If so, he'll be guaranteed a goal.

If Killie played like they did and defended as dreadful as they did on Saturday I can see Berwick scoring really need get that right back area sorted asap without defended in two's and stand looking blaming the next person or its relegation to championship taken Boyd and McCullough down to the level they were both at last season under a dreadful mc coist and McCall rangers side that finish second to hearts.

Away win I'm afraid.

Your parents bedroom.

You're trying way too hard to be involved.

Yellow feet had it spot on when he called that we'd be top and Killie bottom, albeit were top and also 6th at the same time and Killie have two points instead of one, so his prophecy should be completed tomorrow.

More seriously, a tough game despite Killie's lack of form. They are clearly suspect defensively though and has been noted they're not starting games well - if we got an early goal I think their arses would go. Equally though if we do conceed early we shouldn't panic - especially after Alloa.

All that said, if we allow Killie the time that was allowed to East Fife, theyll have absolutely no issues in disposing us, though Kris Boyd probably presents a different kinda challenge to Nathan Austin - even id fancy myself in a foot race with Boyd.

Archived