Partick Thistle v Falkirk - League Cup Second Round

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falkirk are garbage tbh but for as long as I can remember the cups have been a low priority for us.

I can see a few squad players being used here and us getting knocked out.

Delighted with this draw.

From the seeded teams I didn't want anybody in our league and avoid the top 6 from above.

Partick have also lost Taylor and Higginbotham who I both rated highly.

Only seen highlights of their game v Hamilton and they look mince.

Ok m80

TBF the highlights consisted of your red card, a shocking miss from Crawford, a shot off the post and an effort that went across the goal.

Probably about 30 seconds worth of action.

Felt the editor could've at least shown 1 Partick shot

Certainly could have had easier draws. My only hope is that it's better than that absolutely woeful third round tie we had last season against St Mirren. A massive sigh as the game dragged its sorry carcass to extra time, and then probably an even bigger one as Nathan Eccleston (of all people) scored a 120th minute winner and denied us even the hilarity of penalties.

Almost as good a draw as we could have had considering we were not seeded.

Confident we will do ok.

Almost the worst draw we could have got considering we are seeded.

This one is on the season ticket, so should be a decent enough turnout.

One of the ex-Jags will score for Falkirk. Not a fucking doubt about that.

Decent draw. Thistle are the obvious favourites. This is the worst Falkirk team in 13 years so if they struggle to get through at home it would be pretty embarrassing.

Thistle are hardly world class either, we've got a chance. I do predict a shite game tho

One of the hardest draws possible but we should beat them considering we have a much better team.

Would imagine some of the fringe players/younger boys like Scully, Wilson, Fraser and McDaid will get a run out.

Would be great to see Aaron Muirhead again because he's sound. It'd also be great to see Mark Kerr again because he's a terrible footballer.

Archived