Dumbarton v Hibernian FC Club

Really looking forward to next Saturday. First league game of the season and first away day of the season.

Oxley

Gray, Hanlon, Fontaine, Stevenson

Bartley, Fyvie, Martin,

McGinn

Cummings Malonga

2-1 Hibs

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to next Saturday. First league game of the season and first away day of the season.

Oxley

Gray, Hanlon, Fontaine, Stevenson

Bartley, Fyvie, Martin,

McGinn

Cummings Malonga

2-1 Hibs

Oxley to score for a 2nd league opener in a row?

Jekyll and Hyde sons team at the moment, possibly a better team than last year, so still capable of any sort of result, if we're confident, but not ahead of ourselves

Come on, I think you need to be a bit more…

Erm…

What's the word?

It's on the tip of my fingers…

I think it rhymes with 'pessimistic'...

Ah, yes, that's what you need to be...

A bit more masochistic; that way you will enjoy the humiliating pumping that Dumbarton receive.

Punting Punt The Calamitous C***

50 Injuries A Day ___Thrall Hanlon ___Liam WantsPain ___Lewis' LesionFun

Carvin' ApartMe

Taser Fyvie ____________Shot Allan

JumpOn MyShin

Chasten Cummings ____Dominating Malonga

Yesterday's game will hopefully have brought us back down to earth, a few players did themselves no favours which will give Stee and Faz a bit of a selection dilemma. Also with Barr going off injured, who knows if he'll be back. Hopefully it's just a precaution but with his record, it could be more serious.

As has been mentioned on the match thread, Bucky's positioning has been a bit horrendous. One minute he can look like an excellent composed centre half, and the next he's making a rash decision and getting badly caught out. I don't know if there'd be enough pace (or any to be fair!) in a Barr Graham Partnership though.

Assuming everyone is fit, I'd like to see us go:

Brown

Taggart Graham/Buchanan Barr Waters

Cawley Routledge Gallagher Gibson

Kirkpatrick

Craig

Subs: Ewings, #666, Docherty, Graham/Buchanan, Fleming, Smith, Lindsay

Kirkpatrick did well when he came on, and opened up gaps that other players couldn't have done, and I doubt Garry's wee temper tantrum did him any favours. Craig looked decent upfront, very clever player and is excellent at holding the ball up and winning cheap fouls.

Hopefully we'll get #666 on for his debut at some point.

Agree with AS, any win does here. Important we get off to a good start and get as many points on the board as quickly as possible. We can't run the risk of being out of the title race early like we were last year.

On a side note did anyone have problems getting tickets for the game? I got mine eventually but that was after 3 phone calls and a 15 minute wait before Saturdays match.

Archived