Arbroath vs Elgin City

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quite confident of a victory here. Still think we need another striker in but I think he'll be a loan so might not see him for a week or too yet. Same Lineup as Thursday but with Grehan in for Coult. 2 goals in 2 sub appearances, Grehan looks decent. Hopefully he can put his injury issues of last season behind him.

It's a huge boost for us that MacLeod and Hurst will return after their parent clubs blocked them from playing Morton on Saturday. Great to see George Hunter scoring for St Johnstone U20's tonight, so it looks like he's close to being back to full fitness which is another boost. Pretty confident that we can avoid defeat on Saturday and surprised that we're as big as 17/5 for the win.

I thought Clarke played well against the Jambos. He's probably the slowest player I've seen but he reads the game well, wins the ball and rarely wastes it.

I would start with the line-up at Tynecastle with the exception of Grehan in for Coult. Maybe Munro for Wilson with Little moving to right-back. I'd be loathe to do that as Ricky has really stepped up at centre-back since Lumsden took over.

Yeah I'd still be happy with Clarke, in a game like this you'd imagine he'd get on the ball a lot and wouldn't be chasing it around as much

Wonder if we are looking at another striker aswell, think it would be pretty risky to go into the season with just the 3, with 1 of them being a young lad

Diddy cups are out the way and now it's time for the league to start.

Grehan for Coult would be my only change from the Hearts game. Possibly Stoney for Lowden if he is fit.

If its the same team,then 3-1 Elgin with Grehan coming on too late and just scoring one.Elgin finding the weakness in the right back and the slow CH.

Grehan should be on from the start but I doubt it, some managers are a bit slow on the uptake

Its only my opinion,lets just see what happens Sat.

Wilson got the run around by Sam Nicholson for 10 minutes but can't really be too annoyed at him for that, great wee player.

Hay looks like he could be one of our best centre halves for years on his showings so far though, had a poor game v Dunfermline but so did everyone. Absolute unit

Wilson got the run around by Sam Nicholson for 10 minutes but can't really be too annoyed at him for that, great wee player.

Hay looks like he could be one of our best centre halves for years on his showings so far though, had a poor game v Dunfermline but so did everyone. Absolute unit

Maybe you should have another look at the playback on youtube,penalty and own goal rings a bell

Maybe you should have another look at the playback on youtube,penalty and own goal rings a bell

Aye the penalty was in that 10 minute spell I mentioned....

Own goal was just very unlucky, like I said though it was Hearts. I'd personally play Little right back but I wouldn't be judging Wilson after a game against one of the best teams in the country

Archived