Lanark Utd chat 15/16

graemeb

Good to learn that Lanark have a full squad to choose from this weekend. Have to say that even those on the bench have been competitive so should make for some pleasant selection headaches for the management team.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan Love has signed for us on loan from Fauldhouse.

I note that Danny Burns has been placed on the list by Arthurlie and Ali Morgan has been released by Bellshill. I'd have them both back.

John Renwick back from suspension and hopefully Bryan Caldwell will be fit to start on Saturday so we are getting back to a full squad.

Jordan Love has signed for us on loan from Fauldhouse.

I note that Danny Burns has been placed on the list by Arthurlie and Ali Morgan has been released by Bellshill. I'd have them both back.

John Renwick back from suspension and hopefully Bryan Caldwell will be fit to start on Saturday so we are getting back to a full squad.

My non P&B Contacts are telling me that Lanark appear to have made an astute loan signing which has been endorsed by some Fauldhouse followers which is good to know.

Doesnt want to come unfortunately.

Guess it was an unrealistic hope anyway as he should be playing at a higher level. But i'm happy with our squad atm, we have decent attacking options, plenty of goals in the team.

Hope jordan does well and gets games cracking player when fit hope he comes back fit please

If Jordan is not yet match fit he did well to last 80 minutes on Saturday. He scored an excellent half volley. First impressions were favourable. Hopefully we can help each other over the next few months.

If Jordan is not yet match fit he did well to last 80 minutes on Saturday. He scored an excellent half volley. First impressions were favourable. Hopefully we can help each other over the next few months.

eh next few months. ...think you meant until 5th Dec....

eh next few months. ...think you meant until 5th Dec....

If you say so. I am not party to such information. With this weather he may well have played his one and only game for Lanark then!

Visited our park today on my lunchtime run. Was amazed at the condition of the pitch when taking account of all the rain that has fallen over the past fortnight.

Geordie our groundsman was beavering away on his pride and joy. He was proud as punch and it re -emphasised to me how important guys like him are to keep our clubs functioning. His commitment is to be commended, along with so many others.

Game should be on, barring any overnight snow or heavy frost.

Looking forward to the encounter given how well we did last weekend away against a high flying team two divisions above us and with our Captain back in the fold.

Archived