Friendly updates

Moondancer

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Linlithgow page will be in meltdown tonight .

COTM

The result is to be expected we are a total shambles - apparently our president has been arguing with our new manager, whom he appointed, during the game...

The result is to be expected we are a total shambles - apparently our president has been arguing with our new manager, whom he appointed, during the game...

That's unreal and sounds as though it's almost going back to the days of the committee picking the team.

Nobody near a committee never mind a president should ever be arguing with the manager and in particular not during a game for all the public to see.

If arguing at all with him then surely it should be behind closed doors in privacy ?

COTM

That's unreal and sounds as though it's almost going back to the days of the committee picking the team.

Nobody near a committee never mind a president should ever be arguing with the manager and in particular not during a game for all the public to see.

If arguing at all with him then surely it should be behind closed doors in privacy ?

COTM

I'm not at the game so only going on what Fuzzy is posting on the Rose thread. However I don't doubt that it's true. I was standing near him in the shed at a game up at Broxburn last season and he was openly berating our players and tactics. Embarrassing.

Archived