Michelle Mone

Mr Rational

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lost a tribunal about bugging an employees office.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-26355677

Was taken to a tribunal for 'forcing' an employee who got pregnant to quit, the final outcome of which doesn't appear to be available on the internet for some reason. Whether or not there's anything to read into that I don't know.

http://m.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/tycoon-s-husband-denies-forcing-pregnant-supervisor-to-quit-1-716587

So a media obsessed arsehole that sells underwear will gain legislature control?

Not elected, represents nobody but her Tory backers.

Everything that is wrong with Britain right there.

Better fucking together.

So a media obsessed arsehole that sells underwear will gain legislature control?

Not elected, represents nobody but her Tory backers.

Everything that is wrong with Britain right there.

Better fucking together.

She doesn't sell pants any more, it was going bust and she sold it to the Sri Lankans. Now she just sells herself as a " spokeswoman" for English businesses. Ergo Dame Moan......

All part of the big shit sandwich that is Britain today and has been British politics for yonks.

I have no opinions about the woman though I do find some of her views obnoxious, especially her whining about quitting Scotland after a Yes vote. Her taste in football clubs and political parties sucks. At least she's not a cross dressing, coke snorting 'man of the people', like some other members of the Lords fresh in the memory.

Quite soon there will be half as many more Lords legislating for 'us' than people who stood for election. I think those are the curtains we need to set on fire.

Archived