What was final Dirrans v KSC score?

4anc

Left at 4-0 due to weather, with KSC getting totally outclassed by Dirrans. A lot said on here recently about standard of 1st v Prem, think that was a wee reminder of difference in standard and work yet to be done by 1st division teams.

Disclaimer - I take all that back if KSC rattled in 4 after I left!!

I can't work wolves outs they were extremely poor v Ardeer. There attack was particular week. Then they come out against west Kilbride and look world beaters. They then win ten one and play really good. Tonight they were as bad as the Ardeer game. Baffling. Dirrans remind me of west Germany . Almost robotic, robust, efficient, rigid and a one for all all for one bunch. They will be hard to beat.

Looked like they made 2 many changes from west Kilbride game the we holding midfielder was badly missed plus they had a right midfielder left back wen they had a really good left back on bench 3 mistakes led to first 3 goals confuses me why the team got changed in first place think the ksc manager has his favourites and if he continues picking them it could be a long season for ksc Wolves!! Imo

Sir Matt, never saw the end. Disgraceful. Didn't think the wolves eating dear was aimed at Dirrans though, having just took ten off Prestwicktroon. Infamous facebook? They have plenty of likes. Dazman I thought the two front men against Kilbride were exellent. Then the next game it's changed. to you sir Matt. Action. Should be taken if it's rue wolves did what the did at the end. It's a afront to the KSC.

There was no fight and simplicity in middle of park. West Kilbride in my eyes far better side than dirrans so why play the wee fat guy upfront????

I watched west Kilbride game and two small midfielders run the show battled and won every header

Is it ksc are used to playing there pals?

Well played dirrans organised and effective

I take it back west kilbride are better but think they are similar in the way they are both organised and battlers.

Hard work and u get the rewards.

I dont think ahortlees or wallacetoun or glenburn be worried at all at the so called superstars

Maybi they should spend there big wages on hard workers instead of poor juniors at best.

Archived