EoS Predictions (1st, 4th & 5th August)

No was a very bad team last year but season before that was a good team finished 4 I can remember and one of the only teams to beat hibs revs that year

Finished fifth not fourth and in fairness there was little between 5th and 9th (just 4pts).

However as you say only Kelso and Easthouses beat Hibs EOS.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished fifth not fourth and in fairness there was little between 5th and 9th (just 4pts).

However as you say only Kelso and Easthouses beat Hibs EOS.

Started off helping out for a few games that season. Was it Hawick in 4th? Whole team had a mare last night. I went in half time said I don't want to go out 2nd half as it was gonna get embarrassing and it did. Still we start again on spartans on Saturday and can expect the same.

If I played football with someone ole hi said they didn't want to play the second half, I would boot them out the changing room and tell the to f**k off and don't come back. Win as a team and loose as a team. Think it's best you stop posting for a while Tynie as this has got to be getting to you.

Started off helping out for a few games that season. Was it Hawick in 4th? Whole team had a mare last night. I went in half time said I don't want to go out 2nd half as it was gonna get embarrassing and it did. Still we start again on spartans on Saturday and can expect the same.

Just. Please . Stop . Now.

Can't help thinking the Kelso manager/committee members will be happy with what you have just said.

when I start my extension, are you available to pop roond and dig oot for the foundations ?

How can you call yourself a player with an attitude like that "I don't want to go out in the second half" not a team player at all and obviously have no confidence in yourself or your team mates if that's how you feel, there's been a few tough boys in the Kelso teams over the years I'll say that much, I think if you continue playing there then one of them should give you a stern kick up the arse. Poor poor attitude.

How can you call yourself a player with an attitude like that "I don't want to go out in the second half" not a team player at all and obviously have no confidence in yourself or your team mates if that's how you feel, there's been a few tough boys in the Kelso teams over the years I'll say that much, I think if you continue playing there then one of them should give you a stern kick up the arse. Poor poor attitude.

One of the "senior" players, young squad 2 players aged 16 when they are on the park I do my best to talk them through the game etc encouragement. May well come across as a wee dick on here but u speak to the manager and I get folk laughing in the dressing room and I am a big character.

I'm the same when I post my views on Facebook I portray myself differently for some reason. Again ask the manager had a chat with him last night as was feeling shit after Saturday then to that on Wednesday.

One of the "senior" players, young squad 2 players aged 16 when they are on the park I do my best to talk them through the game etc encouragement. May well come across as a wee dick on here but u speak to the manager and I get folk laughing in the dressing room and I am a big character.

I'm the same when I post my views on Facebook I portray myself differently for some reason. Again ask the manager had a chat with him last night as was feeling shit after Saturday then to that on Wednesday.

How many clubs have you had???

Archived