EoS Predictions (1st, 4th & 5th August)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was the scores? If we play the way we did today we'll beat Duns comfortably.

Haha!! A draw against Stirling 2nds who were probably missing players with uni not starting yet and your world beaters! Duns have better players and I think you'll have a busy night ahead of you!

Love when one of ( if not THE) worst keeper in EoS of recent years starts spouting about what his team will do ;-) walk the walk then talk the talk.

I do like your confidence though Tynie but it shows that you've never actually seen yourself play.....

Been winding up Duns EOS since we played their amateurs last week.

Spoke Jordan Lauder and told me about the sending off etc. It's not a disrespectful comment at all just saying I believe we can beat them nothing wrong with being positive.

ive learned 1 thing in my time in football never ever comment on other teams. be respectful always.

It's great when nobody wants you to succeed, played their amateur mob with their team watching trying to wind me up...

Been winding up Duns EOS since we played their amateurs last week.

Spoke Jordan Lauder and told me about the sending off etc. It's not a disrespectful comment at all just saying I believe we can beat them nothing wrong with being positive.

Who is the old Lochend gaffer you are referring to willie?

Not too help tynie1874 out but a lot of the teams from the borders like Kelso , Duns , Hawick and more should have nothing to lose going into games because teams from Edinburgh and around Eos don't give them the credit there are some good players in these teams a think duns vs Kelso will be a hard game on Wednesday and can go either way

Not too help tynie1874 out but a lot of the teams from the borders like Kelso , Duns , Hawick and more should have nothing to lose going into games because teams from Edinburgh and around Eos don't give them the credit there are some good players in these teams a think duns vs Kelso will be a hard game on Wednesday and can go either way

You've just named two sides ( Kelso and Hawick) who've been rooted near the bottom of the 1st division for years and another in Duns who've never really threatened promotion but shown some promise. As such which 'credit' are you looking for teams to give them?

What credit will Hawick beat last years division 1 champions Kelso got a draw away at Stirling uni which what I was hering from someone how is with Stirling uni they had there full team out plus Duns are trying to move forward in my eyes does not matter what team it is everyone has the same chance of winning something this year at the start of the season

Saturday, August 01, 2015

Qualifying League Section A

Civil Service Strollers 2 - 0 Tynecastle

Burntisland Shipyard 5 - 1 Eyemouth United ( lack of good players

Qualifying League Section B

Lothian Thistle HV 5 - 1Craigroyston (watched them in pre season they will struggle )

Peebles Rovers 4 - 0 Hawick Royal Albert (hawick are basically a team of players playing Lothian west last season in LEAFA)

Qualifying League Section C

Stirling University Res. 4 - 1 Kelso United

Spartans Res. 2 - 2 Duns

Qualifying League Section D

Coldstream 2- 3 Leith Athletic

Ormiston 4- 1 Heriot Watt University (heard lost a lot and have too many young laddies)

Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Qualifying League Section B

Peebles Rovers 2 - 3 Lothian Thistle HV ( good game, Lothian will be strong and just edge it)

Hawick Royal Albert 1 - 2 Craigroyston

Qualifying League Section D

Coldstream 1 - 0 Ormiston

Leith Athletic 5- 2 Heriot Watt University

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Qualifying League Section A

Civil Service Strollers 4- 1 Burntisland Shipyard

Tynecastle 4 - 0 Eyemouth United ( not strengtheedn and lost players)

Qualifying League Section C

Duns 3 - 1 Kelso United

Stirling University Res. 1 - 1 Spartans Res.

Peebles Rovers 4 - 0 Hawick Royal Albert (hawick are basically a team of players playing Lothian west last season in LEAFA)

Everyone seems to have got the Hawick score badly wrong , not a team made up from LEAFA :)

Everyone seems to have got the Hawick score badly wrong , not a team made up from LEAFA :)

Archived