Does your club go that extra mile?

Day off work. Day before payday and had a fiver in my pocket. Lunchtime and thought, 'Oh I fancy a KFC'. Armed with my Season Ticket I drove to the Craigneuk drive-through and low and behold - they have stopped the 20% discount for MFC ST holders!!!!111!!!!

No one should have to pay the full price of a Boneless Banquet for One the day before payday.

What discount do you get on your season tickets and have you been let down by your club this season like I have been?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We did a load of different deals with our ST for the last 2 seasons. Free meals in restaurants, entry to Gyms, free cinema tickets and free/cheap entry to Dundee stars games are a few of the benefits that spring to mind. We've stopped it for this season though, don't know why.

Day off work. Day before payday and had a fiver in my pocket. Lunchtime and thought, 'Oh I fancy a KFC'. Armed with my Season Ticket I drove to the Craigneuk drive-through and low and behold - they have stopped the 20% discount for MFC ST holders!!!!111!!!!

No one should have to pay the full price of a Boneless Banquet for One the day before payday

You should not have accepted this outrage Addie and sorted the fuckers out like this

Hearts have done extensive work in outing incompetent pension fund managers in Lithuania.

"Yes, of course we'll win the Champions League in ten years."

giphy.gif

I get free entry to all home league matches with mine

As it can be over £25 a ticket that's #dece

I would expect a free boiler installation as standard as well.

We get a year's worth of red diesel for free and 20% off a Bender Burger at Wimpy's.

See, this was a tempting offer. However I ultimately decided against buying a season ticket when I discovered that there was no guarantee of a discount at CRC Evans.

I'll just take my offshore pipeline custom elsewhere.

Weekly email message from manager Tommy Wright

10% off items in the club shop (bought directly from McDiarmid Park)

10% off the food element of any private function held at McDiarmid Park

50% off a season long parking pass

Invite to Season Ticket Holders Hospitality Day

Invite to an exclusive Meet the Manager/Chairman Event

Invite to an exclusive Meet the Player Event

Entry into a monthly prize draw

Quality. 8)

When it was the old season books, Killie used to have vouchers at the back for two free pies and two free drinks that you could use throughout the season. That vanished.

They also used to offer 25% at the club shop etc but stopped that too. I think you got a £5 voucher last season through, but nothing this year as yet.

Taken from our season ticket renewal site:
  • Free entry to any second round 2015-16 League Cup tie played at Firhill.
  • Free access to TAG Core, our exclusive membership scheme, which brings with it access to all PTTV videos, entry into a monthly prize draw and access to a special discount website, exclusive to TAG users, giving fantastic discounts at dozens of local businesses. A full list of the participating businesses will be available soon.
  • Everyone who buys a season ticket by May 31st will also be entered into a prize draw to win the chance to nominate a supporter under the age of 16 to be part of the official first team kit launch.
  • Exclusive invite to an early season meet the manager night
  • Reciprocal pricing benefits for away games. The club is trying hard to set up reciprocal agreements with as many Premiership clubs as possible to discount the price of entry to away games for season ticket holders. Details of which clubs will be included will be released in due course.

#incentive #valuedsupporters

No one should have to pay the full price of a Boneless Banquet for One the day before payday.

What discount do you get on your season tickets and have you been let down by your club this season like I have been?

You've only really yourself to blame Addie. I mean, you could have went to McDonald's in Motherwell and got yourself a Fillet-O-Fish and Medium Fries for £2.19, but you chose you to elsewhere??!!!???11

Still, you can redeem yourself at the weekend once you've been paid. You can celebrate an opening day victory with a 16-inch Munchie Box from Mr Chef's for only a tenner. There's yer dinner.

Archived