Championship Fantasy Fitba 2015/16

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18th, feel I have quite a consistent squad that could do well over the season. One thing though ive noticed Chopra hasn't been added to Alloa yet mate.

Yeh mate, I've sent PMs on Fantastar to SLJ but I'm sure he's a busy man with the Premiership fantasy league. I'll chase it up again just now and see if we can get the amendments made.

18th, feel I have quite a consistent squad that could do well over the season. One thing though ive noticed Chopra hasn't been added to Alloa yet mate.

18th isn't bad... But it's just not first though, is it?

...It won't last long, need to make the most of it

Once again, the points have now been recorded and your scores will go live at midnight tonight.

The two best players this week were Tavernier (Rangers) on 10 points and Vaulks (Falkirk) on 8 points.

Good showing for several goalies this week: Gaston (Morton), Thomson (QOS), Atkinson (QOS), Cuthbert (Raith), Foderingham (Rangers) and Langfield (St Mirren) all scored 8 points.

The week's biggest losers were Brown (Dumbarton) and Barr (Dumbarton) on -3 points.

The team of the week looks something like this, with goalkeeper being chosen on the merits of biggest goal difference:

GK

Cuthbert (Raith)

DF

Leahy (Falkirk), Thomson (Raith), Tavernier (Rangers), Toshney (Raith)

MF

Vaulks (Falkirk), Craigen (Raith), Russell (QOS),McCord (Raith)

FW

Stewart (Raith), Wighton (Raith)

I may be missing it but is there a way to see what your team scored in a particular game week? I see the total score per player obviously but can't seem to find a score for game week?

I may be missing it but is there a way to see what your team scored in a particular game week? I see the total score per player obviously but can't seem to find a score for game week?

I don't think there's a way to do that directly, mate. To find out what one particular player scored each week, you can go to 'My Team' and then select each player individually. It then shows you their score for each game. To see a breakdown of that score, you then click on the particular match fixture you are interested in. But I don't think there's an easier way to do it.

I don't think there's a way to do that directly, mate. To find out what one particular player scored each week, you can go to 'My Team' and then select each player individually. It then shows you their score for each game. To see a breakdown of that score, you then click on the particular match fixture you are interested in. But I don't think there's an easier way to do it.

Cheers I didn't know that, that'll do fine!

Sorry for the delay two weeks running, folks. This week, I managed to get stuck in the middle of nowhere with no internet. The data is now done and should be processed by midnight. Cheers,

TOF

who's the top earners this week?

Archived