Who will win the league

Just had a quick glance at the ins and outs of Division 2 and every team has at least 10 changes to their squad, so the question is, with a league full of 'diddies' who is your prediction for this year's title?

Can Arbroath defy the bottler tag?

Can sleeping tall person (hardly giants) Clyde awake from their perennial slumber?

Will Stirling keep going backwards?

Have Montrose been given a big enough kick up the backside from last season's play off?

Will the Shire finally find a home?

Is Annan a cheap man's Gretna?

Will East Fife find some ball boys?

Will Elgin ever get promoted?

Are Queens Park really the favourites?

and finally

Can the Interlopers from South of the border actually live up to the Duckets's expectations for once, romp home with the title by the middle of March and send their noisy glorious support into an orgasmic frenzy of biblical proportions with Tesco Dave and Albert Ross collapsing into a loving embrace, admit they were wrong and buying the chairman a Guinness ?

Probably Not

Just had a quick glance at the ins and outs of Division 2 and every team has at least 10 changes to their squad, so the question is, with a league full of 'diddies' who is your prediction for this year's title?

Can Arbroath defy the bottler tag?

Can sleeping tall person (hardly giants) Clyde awake from their perennial slumber?

Will Stirling keep going backwards?

Have Montrose been given a big enough kick up the backside from last season's play off?

Will the Shire finally find a home?

Is Annan a cheap man's Gretna?

Will East Fife find some ball boys?

Will Elgin ever get promoted?

Are Queens Park really the favourites?

and finally

Can the Interlopers from South of the border actually live up to the Duckets's expectations for once, romp home with the title by the middle of March and send their noisy glorious support into an orgasmic frenzy of biblical proportions with Tesco Dave and Albert Ross collapsing into a loving embrace, admit they were wrong and buying the chairman a Guinness ?

Probably Not

The only noise i've heard from the reptiles in the infamous Ducket were when they joined in the national anthem with the The Rangers dickheeds live on Espn. We tried a bit of atmospheric engineering on a recent visit and fucking Redcar or Boxcar, whatever his sodding name is, threw up a petition on here to get us chucked out the league. Incidentally, the answers straightforward. Annan will win the league.

Annan 5th favourites at 10/1 from Hills, if you believe what you say you should punt them

Fifth favourites.....no.such thing.....the term is 'dark horse', dear. What are Montrose??? Tenth favourites??? Christ. I was, of course, joking. Annan will finish bottom. Or maybe 4th.

The only noise i've heard from the reptiles in the infamous Ducket were when they joined in the national anthem with the The Rangers dickheeds live on Espn. We tried a bit of atmospheric engineering on a recent visit and fucking Redcar or Boxcar, whatever his sodding name is, threw up a petition on here to get us chucked out the league. Incidentally, the answers straightforward. Annan will win the league.

Chucked out of Broadwood would do fine thanks.

And it wasn't me.

I expect a wider gap that usual between top and bottom. Clyde, Arbroath and East Fife to battle it out at the top. Montrose and Stirling are two of the worst teams Scottish football has seen outside the 'Shire years'. Their fixtures will be brutal and luck will probably decide who avoids the wooden spoon.

Montrose and Stirling are two of the worst teams Scottish football has seen outside the 'Shire years'. Their fixtures will be brutal and luck will probably decide who

avoids the wooden spoon.

Still mad i see after the Walsh incident

On a more serious note, i genuinely do hope that the four clubs in the division with reputation and ability to hold themselves above water (it should be obvious who those four are) quickly spring away from the rest. But i don't imagine East Fife being that special, leaving ourselves, Arbroath and Stirling to barney it out. No stupid shocks or surprises like Albion Cunting Rovers winning it. And more mortifingly, Queen's Park finishing above all of us.

We'll EASILY win the league by March, we've been impressive during our pre season and if we can continue that we'll probably be in the top 5 by October and first place by Christmas.

We'll EASILY win the league by March, we've been impressive during our pre season and if we can continue that we'll probably be in the top 5 by October and first place by Christmas.

can I get a shot of your fishing rod?

Archived