Lord Sewel caught with cocaine and prostitutes

ICTChris

Some boy.

Deputy Speak of the House of Lords has been caught on a hidden camera having sex with prostitutes, snorting cocaine and wearing one of his lady friend's bra.

In addition to this the peer, who had an important role in drafting the legislation for the Scottish Parliament, chatted to the women about political figures offering the following observations

He branded David Cameron "the most facile, superficial prime minister there's ever been", Boris Johnson a "public school upper class twit" and Alex Salmond a "silly, pompous prat". Tony Blair "went really seriously wrong towards the end", Jeremy Corbyn was a "romantic idiot", Andy Burnham "goes whichever way the wind is blowing", Yvette Cooper was "okay but not strong" and Liz Kendall, whose name he could not remember, "a Blair supporter who is just too naive". Meanwhile, "members of her lordship's house … are right thieves, rogues and b*****ds".

Good political analysis for someone high on coke and wearing a bra IMO. He also snorted cocaine with a £5 note and paid for the prostitutes with a cheque.

Lots of the usual moralising while poring over the juicy details about this story. Good on Lord Sewel I say.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who said the politicians aren't in the real world? With more of these revelations, I might even consider being in favour of the HoL's.

He branded David Cameron "the most facile, superficial prime minister there's ever been", Boris Johnson a "public school upper class twit" and Alex Salmond a "silly, pompous prat". Tony Blair "went really seriously wrong towards the end", Jeremy Corbyn was a "romantic idiot", Andy Burnham "goes whichever way the wind is blowing", Yvette Cooper was "okay but not strong" and Liz Kendall, whose name he could not remember, "a Blair supporter who is just too naive". Meanwhile, "members of her lordship's house … are right thieves, rogues and b*****ds".

I wouldn't say Alex Salmond is silly.

When I am 69 (fnarr) and caught on cam with two 'comfort women' and a bag of ching I will be proud as f**k. Loving the 'Tangerine' bra , Lord Sewel.

The only thing I'd be grumpy about is if one penny of the public purse was spent.

Anyone seen the lemon curds involved? I seen a figure quoted "£200.00 per night call girl". That suggests they aren't "high class". Good on the old boy...as Mike Peters once said, I'm going out in a blaze of glory.

Going by the cup size of the now-infamous orange bra, it's safe to say at least one of them was stacked like two fried eggs.

Police just knocked in the door of his flat with a battering ram. Good news, he would probably have flushed those two hookers down the toilet if they'd rung the doorbell.

When I am 69 (fnarr) and caught on cam with two 'comfort women' and a bag of ching I will be proud as f**k. Loving the 'Tangerine' bra , Lord Sewel.

The only thing I'd be grumpy about is if one penny of the public purse was spent.

A purse as well as a bra? Michty!

Archived