Ante-Post 2015/16

cartwright

2/1 for us - geeeezo - nobody on these forums gave us a cats hells chance to get top 4 let alone win the league!

What's the history of you guys.

All I know is you're a newly entered team from Airdrie/Coatbridge area (read about it in a copy of the Advertiser I found at work), but as favourites you must have a solid footing?

Top amateur team previously?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure people thought that in 2009/2010 ;)

Of course Talbot and hurlford are the best and have earned it but should the rest just not turn up and be called stupid in showing ambition :huh: ?

COTM

The guy has a point, beith will probably do well but putting them on will only knacker your accumulator if you do a league winners one.

The guy has a point, beith will probably do well but putting them on will only knacker your accumulator if you do a league winners one.

I hear you and Talbot are the benchmark and deservedly so but sometimes teams are beaten mentally against them before they start .

The year we won it should be an example to others that it's possible to do so .

Can't see the point in being in a league if your not ambitious , try for the top you might get there , don't try at all and you will never .

I hear you and Talbot are the benchmark and deservedly so but sometimes teams are beaten mentally against them before they start .

The year we won it should be an example to others that it's possible to do so .

Can't see the point in being in a league if your not ambitious , try for the top you might get there , don't try at all and you will never .

Yeah maybe you have a point.

All I know is you're a newly entered team from Airdrie/Coatbridge area (read about it in a copy of the Advertiser I found at work), but as favourites you must have a solid footing?

Amateur team are Saturday morning in the churches league.

Gartcairn have made a series of well publicised signings, ex seniors and players from higher leagues who are 'allegedly' on heavy money for the second division.

So far in pre season theyve won games against Ardeer and Albion Rovers (select team).

If they dont win the 2nd Div then theres something wrong

Apart from McBookie is there anywhere else on-line that do antepost Junior bets?

If you have a Scotbet shop anywhere near they will take bets on a Saturday for the Juniors, like Hills min trebles.

Not aware if they do them online, doubt it? but another chain / outlet to consider nonetheless.

You can do a search here.

http://www.scotbet.com/index.asp

f**k sake, most people won't have beith down as league winners, a handful of their fans think they have a wee outside chance. That's it in a nutshell.

Archived